This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Honduras published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Honduras, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Honduras that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Phylogenetic Analysis of the North American Beetle Genus Trichiotinus (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae: Trichiinae), T. Keith Philips, Mark Callahan, Jesús Orozco, and Naomi Rowland
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1584962, 9 pages
- Severe Postpartum Hemorrhage from Uterine Atony: A Multicentric Study, Carlos Montufar-Rueda, Laritza Rodriguez, José Douglas Jarquin, Alejandra Barboza, Maura Carolina Bustillo, Flor Marin, Guillermo Ortiz, and Francisco Estrada
Journal of Pregnancy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 525914, 6 pages
- Biomarker Identification for Prostate Cancer and Lymph Node Metastasis from Microarray Data and Protein Interaction Network Using Gene Prioritization Method, Carlos Roberto Arias, Hsiang-Yuan Yeh, and Von-Wun Soo
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 842727, 15 pages
- Shallow Water Stony Corals (Scleractinia, Milleporidae, and Stylasteridae) from Utila and Cayos Cochinos, Honduras, Patrick Scaps and James Saunders
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 736381, 9 pages
- Toxicity Assessment of Sediments with Natural Anomalous Concentrations in Heavy Metals by the Use of Bioassay, Francisco Martín, Marlon Escoto, Juan Fernández, Emilia Fernández, Elena Arco, Manuel Sierra, and Carlos Dorronsoro
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 101390, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Honduras who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Honduras who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.