This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Hungary published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Hungary, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Hungary that are published in Hindawi journals.
- New Insights into Diagnosis and Treatment of Renal Cell Carcinoma, Bladder Cancer, and Prostate Cancer, Piotr L. Chlosta, Tomasz Golabek, and Péter Nyirády
BioMed Research International
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 6467072, 1 page
- Evaluation of Laser Speckle Contrast Imaging for the Assessment of Oral Mucosal Blood Flow following Periodontal Plastic Surgery: An Exploratory Study, Eszter Molnár, Bálint Molnár, Zsolt Lohinai, Zsuzsanna Tóth, Zoltán Benyó, Laszló Hricisák, Péter Windisch, and János Vág
BioMed Research International
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4042902, 11 pages
- Crystallinity of Electrospun and Centrifugal Spun Polycaprolactone Fibers: A Comparative Study, Eva Kuzelova Kostakova, Laszlo Meszaros, Gabriela Maskova, Lenka Blazkova, Tamas Turcsan, and David Lukas
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8952390, 9 pages
- Physicochemical Characterization and Cyclodextrin Complexation of the Anticancer Drug Lapatinib, Gergő Tóth, Ádám Jánoska, Gergely Völgyi, Zoltán-István Szabó, Gábor Orgován, Arash Mirzahosseini, and Béla Noszál
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4537632, 9 pages
- Oxidative Stress, Epigenetics, Environment, and Epidemiology of Diabetic Retinopathy, Goran Petrovski, Kai Kaarniranta, and Daniel Petrovič
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 6419357, 2 pages
- Complexity in Linear Systems: A Chaotic Linear Operator on the Space of Odd -Periodic Functions, Tamás Kalmár-Nagy and Márton Kiss
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 6020213, 8 pages
- Association between VEGF Gene Polymorphisms and In-Stent Restenosis after Coronary Intervention Treated with Bare Metal Stent, Zsolt Bagyura, Loretta Kiss, Kristóf Hirschberg, Balázs Berta, Gábor Széplaki, Árpád Lux, Zsolt Szelid, Pál Soós, and Béla Merkely
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9548612, 7 pages
- The Multiagent Planning Problem, Tamás Kalmár-Nagy, Giovanni Giardini, and Bendegúz Dezső Bak
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3813912, 12 pages
- Bose-Einstein Condensate Dark Matter Halos Confronted with Galactic Rotation Curves, M. Dwornik, Z. Keresztes, E. Kun, and L. Á. Gergely
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4025386, 14 pages
- Inflammation and Cancer: Extra- and Intracellular Determinants of Tumor-Associated Macrophages as Tumor Promoters, Gabor J. Szebeni, Csaba Vizler, Klara Kitajka, and Laszlo G. Puskas
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9294018, 13 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Hungary who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Hungary who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Hungary who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.