This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ireland published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ireland, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ireland that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Animal Models of Cystic Fibrosis Pathology: Phenotypic Parallels and Divergences, Gillian M. Lavelle, Michelle M. White, Niall Browne, Noel G. McElvaney, and Emer P. Reeves
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5258727, 14 pages
- Solving Some Special Cases of Monomial Ratio Equations Appearing Frequently in Physical and Engineering Problems, Enrique Castillo, Maria Nogal, Jose Antonio Lozano-Galant, and Jose Turmo
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9764913, 25 pages
- Antinociceptive Activity of Zanthoxylum piperitum DC. Essential Oil, Graciela Rocha Donald, Patrícia Dias Fernandes, and Fabio Boylan
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3840398, 8 pages
- Synthesis of Au, Ag, Curcumin Au/Ag, and Au-Ag Nanoparticles and Their Nonlinear Refractive Index Properties, F. Abdulwahab, F. Z. Henari, S. Cassidy, and K. Winser
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5356404, 7 pages
- Compositional Changes for Reduction of Polymerisation-Induced Shrinkage in Holographic Photopolymers, D. Cody, M. Moothanchery, E. Mihaylova, V. Toal, S. Mintova, and I. Naydenova
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8020754, 11 pages
- Gene × Environment Interactions in Schizophrenia: Evidence from Genetic Mouse Models, Paula Moran, Jennifer Stokes, Julia Marr, Gavin Bock, Lieve Desbonnet, John Waddington, and Colm O’Tuathaigh
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2173748, 23 pages
- Sulforaphane Attenuates Contrast-Induced Nephropathy in Rats via Nrf2/HO-1 Pathway, Zhihong Zhao, Guixiang Liao, Qin Zhou, Daoyuan Lv, Harry Holthfer, and Hequn Zou
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9825623, 12 pages
- Risk Factors for Macro- and Microvascular Complications among Older Adults with Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes: Findings from The Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing, Marsha L. Tracey, Sheena M. McHugh, Anthony P. Fitzgerald, Claire M. Buckley, Ronan J. Canavan, and Patricia M. Kearney
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5975903, 9 pages
- Green Communication for Mobile and Wireless Networks, Xiaohong Jiang, Han-Chieh Chao, Gabriel-Miro Muntean, George Ghinea, and Changqiao Xu
Mobile Information Systems
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8719763, 2 pages
- Sleep Spindles as Facilitators of Memory Formation and Learning, Daniel Ulrich
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1796715, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.