This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Iraq published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Iraq, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Iraq that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Efficient Catalyst One-Pot Synthesis of 7-(Aryl)-10,10-dimethyl-10,11-dihydrochromeno[4,3-b]chromene-6,8(7H,9H)-dione Derivatives Complemented by Antibacterial Activity, Yasameen K. Al-Majedy, Ahmed A. Al-Amiery, Abdul Amir H. Kadhum, and Abu Bakar Mohamad
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5891703, 7 pages
- Enhanced Simulated Annealing for Solving Aggregate Production Planning, Mohd Rizam Abu Bakar, Abdul Jabbar Khudhur Bakheet, Farah Kamil, Bayda Atiya Kalaf, Iraq T. Abbas, and Lee Lai Soon
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1679315, 9 pages
- The Effects of Different Extraction Methods on Antioxidant Properties, Chemical Composition, and Thermal Behavior of Black Seed (Nigella sativa L.) Oil, Nameer Khairullah Mohammed, Mohd Yazid Abd Manap, Chin Ping Tan, Belal J. Muhialdin, Amaal M. Alhelli, and Anis Shobirin Meor Hussin
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6273817, 10 pages
- WDARS: A Weighted Data Aggregation Routing Strategy with Minimum Link Cost in Event-Driven WSNs, Omar Adil Mahdi, Ainuddin Wahid Abdul Wahab, Mohd Yamani Idna Idris, Ammar Abu Znaid, Yusor Rafid Bahar Al-Mayouf, and Suleman Khan
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3428730, 12 pages
- Energy Efficiency of Ultra-Low-Power Bicycle Wireless Sensor Networks Based on a Combination of Power Reduction Techniques, Sadik Kamel Gharghan, Rosdiadee Nordin, and Mahamod Ismail
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7314207, 21 pages
- Effectiveness and Safety of Newer Antidiabetic Medications for Ramadan Fasting Diabetic Patients, Ehab Mudher Mikhael
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6962574, 10 pages
- Structural and Optical Properties of Zirconia Nanoparticles by Thermal Treatment Synthesis, Aysar S. Keiteb, Elias Saion, Azmi Zakaria, and Nayereh Soltani
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1913609, 6 pages
- Spectrum Assignment Algorithm for Cognitive Machine-to-Machine Networks, Soheil Rostami, Sajad Alabadi, Soheir Noori, Hayder Ahmed Shihab, Kamran Arshad, and Predrag Rapajic
Mobile Information Systems
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3282505, 8 pages
- A New Artificial Neural Network Approach in Solving Inverse Kinematics of Robotic Arm (Denso VP6242), Ahmed R. J. Almusawi, L. Canan Dülger, and Sadettin Kapucu
Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5720163, 10 pages
- Modulatory Action by the Serotonergic System: Behavior and Neurophysiology in Drosophila melanogaster, Zana R. Majeed, Esraa Abdeljaber, Robin Soveland, Kristin Cornwell, Aubrey Bankemper, Felicitas Koch, and Robin L. Cooper
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7291438, 23 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Iraq who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Iraq who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Iraq who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.