This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Kazakhstan published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Kazakhstan, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Kazakhstan that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Preconditioning of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells to Enhance Their Regulation of the Immune Response, Arman Saparov, Vyacheslav Ogay, Talgat Nurgozhin, Medet Jumabay, and William C. W. Chen
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3924858, 10 pages
- Status Epilepticus Enhances Depotentiation after Fully Established LTP in an NMDAR-Dependent but GluN2B-Independent Manner, Xiati Guli, Tursonjan Tokay, Timo Kirschstein, and Rüdiger Köhling
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6592038, 10 pages
- Weighted Estimates of a Class of Integral Operators with Three Parameters, Ryskul Oinarov and Aigerim Kalybay
Journal of Function Spaces
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1045459, 11 pages
- Preparation and Characterization of Acrylic Primer for Concrete Substrate Application, El-Sayed Negim, Nurlybayeva Aisha, Grigoriy A. Mun, Rinat Iskakov, Galiya S. Irmukhametova, and Mussylmanbek Sakhy
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1754168, 9 pages
- Boltzmann’s Six-Moment One-Dimensional Nonlinear System Equations with the Maxwell-Auzhan Boundary Conditions, A. Sakabekov and Y. Auzhani
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5834620, 8 pages
- Determination of the Creep Parameters of Linear Viscoelastic Materials, Alibay Iskakbayev, Bagdat Teltayev, and Sergei Alexandrov
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6568347, 6 pages
- Simple One-Pot Synthesis of Hexagonal ZnO Nanoplates as Anode Material for Lithium-Ion Batteries, Haipeng Li, Yaqiong Wei, Yan Zhao, Yongguang Zhang, Fuxing Yin, Chengwei Zhang, and Zhumabay Bakenov
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4675960, 6 pages
- Historical Prospective: Boltzmann’s versus Planck’s State Counting—Why Boltzmann Did Not Arrive at Planck’s Distribution Law, Peter Enders
Journal of Thermodynamics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9137926, 13 pages
- Dirichlet Problem for Complex Poisson Equation in a Half Hexagon Domain, Bibinur Shupeyeva
Journal of Complex Analysis
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8097095, 8 pages
- On an Identification Problem on the Determination of the Parameters of the Dynamic System, Dossan Baigereyev, Nevazi Ismailov, Yusif Gasimov, and Atif Namazov
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 570475, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Kazakhstan who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kazakhstan who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kazakhstan who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.