This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Kazakhstan published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Kazakhstan, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Kazakhstan that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Eag1 K+ Channel: Endogenous Regulation and Functions in Nervous System, Bo Han, Tursonjan Tokay, Guangming Zhang, Peng Sun, and Shangwei Hou
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 7371010, 13 pages
- Mimetic Gravity: A Review of Recent Developments and Applications to Cosmology and Astrophysics, Lorenzo Sebastiani, Sunny Vagnozzi, and Ratbay Myrzakulov
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3156915, 43 pages
- Quality, Microstructure, and Technological Properties of Sheep Meat Marinated in Three Different Ways, Dessislava Borislavova Vlahova-Vangelova, Stefan Georgiev Dragoev, Dessislav Kostadinov Balev, Bahytkul Kajkenovna Assenova, and Kumarbek Junusbekovich Amirhanov
Journal of Food Quality
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 5631532, 10 pages
- The Analytical Form of the Dispersion Equation of Elastic Waves in Periodically Inhomogeneous Medium of Different Classes of Crystals, Nurlybek A. Ispulov, Abdul Qadir, Marat K. Zhukenov, Talgat S. Dossanov, and Tanat G. Kissikov
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 5236898, 8 pages
- Improved KLT Algorithm for High-Precision Wavelength Tracking of Optical Fiber Bragg Grating Sensors, Daniele Tosi
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 5412825, 10 pages
- Preconditioning of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells to Enhance Their Regulation of the Immune Response, Arman Saparov, Vyacheslav Ogay, Talgat Nurgozhin, Medet Jumabay, and William C. W. Chen
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3924858, 10 pages
- Status Epilepticus Enhances Depotentiation after Fully Established LTP in an NMDAR-Dependent but GluN2B-Independent Manner, Xiati Guli, Tursonjan Tokay, Timo Kirschstein, and Rüdiger Köhling
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6592038, 10 pages
- Weighted Estimates of a Class of Integral Operators with Three Parameters, Ryskul Oinarov and Aigerim Kalybay
Journal of Function Spaces
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1045459, 11 pages
- Preparation and Characterization of Acrylic Primer for Concrete Substrate Application, El-Sayed Negim, Nurlybayeva Aisha, Grigoriy A. Mun, Rinat Iskakov, Galiya S. Irmukhametova, and Mussylmanbek Sakhy
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1754168, 9 pages
- Boltzmann’s Six-Moment One-Dimensional Nonlinear System Equations with the Maxwell-Auzhan Boundary Conditions, A. Sakabekov and Y. Auzhani
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5834620, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Kazakhstan who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kazakhstan who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kazakhstan who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.