This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Mozambique published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Mozambique, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Mozambique that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Serological Screening Suggests Extensive Presence of Mycoplasma gallisepticum and Mycoplasma synoviae in Backyard Chickens in Southern Mozambique, Augusto Messa Júnior, Paula Taunde, Ana Felicidade Zandamela, Alberto Pondja Junior, Abel Chilundo, Rosa Costa, and Custódio Gabriel Bila
Journal of Veterinary Medicine
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2743187, 4 pages
- Surgical Anatomy of the Gastrointestinal Tract and Its Vasculature in the Laboratory Rat, Katarína Vdoviaková, Eva Petrovová, Marcela Maloveská, Lenka Krešáková, Jana Teleky, Mario Zefanias Joao Elias, and Darina Petrášová
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2632368, 11 pages
- PCM Heat Storage Charged with a Double-Reflector Solar System, Amos Veremachi, Boaventura Chongo Cuamba, Azher Zia, Jorgen Lovseth, and Ole Jorgen Nydal
Journal of Solar Energy
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9075349, 8 pages
- Biomass Modelling of Androstachys johnsonii Prain: A Comparison of Three Methods to Enforce Additivity, Tarquinio Mateus Magalhães and Thomas Seifert
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 878402, 17 pages
- Effect of Aerobic Training on Glucose Control and Blood Pressure in T2DDM East African Males, Huimin Yan, Antonio Prista, Sushant M. Ranadive, Albertino Damasceno, Paula Caupers, Jill A. Kanaley, and Bo Fernhall
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 864897, 6 pages
- Assessment of the BD MGIT TBc Identification Test for the Detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex in a Network of Mycobacteriology Laboratories, Diana Machado, Jorge Ramos, Isabel Couto, Nureisha Cadir, Inácio Narciso, Elizabeth Coelho, Sofia Viegas, and Miguel Viveiros
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 398108, 6 pages
- Effect of Hydrocolloids and Emulsifiers on Baking Quality of Composite Cassava-Maize-Wheat Breads, Maria Eduardo, Ulf Svanberg, and Lilia Ahrné
International Journal of Food Science
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 479630, 9 pages
- Proximate Analysis of Five Wild Fruits of Mozambique, Telma Magaia, Amália Uamusse, Ingegerd Sjöholm, and Kerstin Skog
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 601435, 6 pages
- Utilization of and Barriers to HIV and MCH Services among Community ART Group Members and Their Families in Tete, Mozambique, Diederike Geelhoed, Tom Decroo, Sergio Dezembro, Humberto Matias, Faustino Lessitala, Fausto Muzila, Luisa Brumana, and Emanuele Capobianco
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 937456, 8 pages
- Effect of Cassava Flour Characteristics on Properties of Cassava-Wheat-Maize Composite Bread Types, Maria Eduardo, Ulf Svanberg, Jorge Oliveira, and Lilia Ahrné
International Journal of Food Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 305407, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Mozambique who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Mozambique who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Mozambique who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.