This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Peru published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Peru, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Peru that are published in Hindawi journals.
- The Antioxidant Capacity of Rosemary and Green Tea Extracts to Replace the Carcinogenic Antioxidant (BHA) in Chicken Burgers, Manoela A. Pires, Paulo E. S. Munekata, Nilda D. M. Villanueva, Fernando G. Tonin, Juliana C. Baldin, Yana J. P. Rocha, Larissa T. Carvalho, Isabela Rodrigues, and Marco A. Trindade
Journal of Food Quality
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2409527, 6 pages
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor and Stem Cells, Thomas A. Gasiewicz, Kameshwar P. Singh, and Fanny L. Casado
Stem Cells International
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4602854, 2 pages
- From Rural to Urban: Archaeological Research in the Periphery of Huari, Ayacucho Valley, Peru, Lidio M. Valdez and J. Ernesto Valdez
Journal of Anthropology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3597297, 14 pages
- The Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Relays Metabolic Signals to Promote Cellular Regeneration, Fanny L. Casado
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4389802, 8 pages
- Development and Validation of a Simple Risk Score for Undiagnosed Type 2 Diabetes in a Resource-Constrained Setting, Antonio Bernabe-Ortiz, Liam Smeeth, Robert H. Gilman, Jose R. Sanchez-Abanto, William Checkley, J. Jaime Miranda, and CRONICAS Cohort Study Group
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8790235, 9 pages
- Using Small RNA Deep Sequencing Data to Detect Human Viruses, Fang Wang, Yu Sun, Jishou Ruan, Rui Chen, Xin Chen, Chengjie Chen, Jan F. Kreuze, ZhangJun Fei, Xiao Zhu, and Shan Gao
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2596782, 9 pages
- Intermittent Hypoxia-Induced Carotid Body Chemosensory Potentiation and Hypertension Are Critically Dependent on Peroxynitrite Formation, Esteban A. Moya, Paulina Arias, Carlos Varela, María P. Oyarce, Rodrigo Del Rio, and Rodrigo Iturriaga
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9802136, 9 pages
- Human Nasal Myiasis Caused by Oestrus ovis in the Highlands of Cusco, Peru: Report of a Case and Review of the Literature, P. Hoyer, R. R. Williams, M. Lopez, and M. M. Cabada
Case Reports in Infectious Diseases
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2456735, 4 pages
- Impact of Roasting on Fatty Acids, Tocopherols, Phytosterols, and Phenolic Compounds Present in Plukenetia huayllabambana Seed, Rosana Chirinos, Daniela Zorrilla, Ana Aguilar-Galvez, Romina Pedreschi, and David Campos
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6570935, 10 pages
- Review of the Trifolium amabile Complex in Peru, with the Description of a New Species, Eduardo Antonio Molinari-Novoa
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5435781, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Peru who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Peru who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Peru who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.