This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Philippines published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Philippines, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Philippines that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Electrowetting Actuation of Polydisperse Nanofluid Droplets, Crismar Patacsil, Jan Patrick Calupitan, Erwin Enriquez, and Raphael A. Guerrero
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2532173, 6 pages
- Maternal and Neonatal and Child Health Priorities in Africa and Asia, Sten H. Vermund, Renu Garg, Ying-Ru Lo, Emily K. Sheldon, and Kasonde Mwinga
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9107970, 2 pages
- Turning Disaster into an Opportunity for Quality Improvement in Essential Intrapartum and Newborn Care Services in the Philippines: Pre- to Posttraining Assessments, M. S. Castillo, M. A. Corsino, A. P. Calibo, W. Zeck, D. S. Capili, L. C. Andrade, K. A. Reyes, R. C. Alfonso, M. B. Ponferrada, and M. A. Silvestre
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6264249, 9 pages
- A Chaos-Enhanced Particle Swarm Optimization with Adaptive Parameters and Its Application in Maximum Power Point Tracking, Ying-Yi Hong, Angelo A. Beltran Jr., and Arnold C. Paglinawan
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6519678, 19 pages
- Thin Layer Chromatography-Bioautography and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry of Antimicrobial Leaf Extracts from Philippine Piper betle L. against Multidrug-Resistant Bacteria, Demetrio L. Valle Jr., Juliana Janet M. Puzon, Esperanza C. Cabrera, and Windell L. Rivera
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4976791, 7 pages
- Effects of Cadmium and Zinc on the Gamete Viability, Fertilization, and Embryonic Development of Tripneustes gratilla (Linnaeus), Ivan Patrick B. Tualla and Jayzon G. Bitacura
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8175213, 10 pages
- Tuberculous Lymphadenitis Mimicking Nodal Metastasis in Follicular Variant Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma, Marc Gregory Yu and Jenny Maureen Atun
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5623104, 3 pages
- Competitive Fixed-Bed Adsorption of Pb(II), Cu(II), and Ni(II) from Aqueous Solution Using Chitosan-Coated Bentonite, Wan-Chi Tsai, Mark Daniel G. de Luna, Hanna Lee P. Bermillo-Arriesgado, Cybelle M. Futalan, James I. Colades, and Meng-Wei Wan
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1608939, 11 pages
- Nanocrystalline Axially Bridged Iron Phthalocyanine Polymeric Conductor: (-Thiocyanato)(phthalocyaninato)iron(III), Eiza Shimizu, Gil Nonato Santos, and Derrick Ethelbhert Yu
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5175462, 7 pages
- Rubella and Congenital Rubella Syndrome in the Philippines: A Systematic Review, Anna Lena Lopez, Peter Francis N. Raguindin, Maria Asuncion Silvestre, Xenia Cathrine J. Fabay, Ariel B. Vinarao, and Ricardo Manalastas
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8158712, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Philippines who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Philippines who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Philippines who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.