This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Sierra Leone published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Sierra Leone, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Sierra Leone that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Vaccination with Astragalus and Ginseng Polysaccharides Improves Immune Response of Chickens against H5N1 Avian Influenza Virus, Auwalu Yusuf Abdullahi, Sanpha Kallon, Xingang Yu, Yongliang Zhang, and Guoqing Li
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1510264, 8 pages
- Tactics and Strategies for Managing Ebola Outbreaks and the Salience of Immunization, Wayne M. Getz, Jean-Paul Gonzalez, Richard Salter, James Bangura, Colin Carlson, Moinya Coomber, Eric Dougherty, David Kargbo, Nathan D. Wolfe, and Nadia Wauquier
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 736507, 9 pages
- Use of Ultrasound to Diagnose and Manage a Five-Liter Empyema in a Rural Clinic in Sierra Leone, Masashi Rotte, Jason Matthew Fields, Sergio Torres, Christa Dominick, and J. Daniel Kelly
Case Reports in Emergency Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 173810, 4 pages
- Female Genital Mutilation in Sierra Leone: Forms, Reliability of Reported Status, and Accuracy of Related Demographic and Health Survey Questions, Owolabi Bjälkander, Donald S. Grant, Vanja Berggren, Heli Bathija, and Lars Almroth
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 680926, 14 pages
- Genotype × Environment Interaction of Mosaic Disease, Root Yields and Total Carotene Concentration of Yellow-Fleshed Cassava in Nigeria, Norbert G. Maroya, Peter Kulakow, Alfred G. O. Dixon, and Busie B. Maziya-Dixon
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 434675, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Sierra Leone who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Sierra Leone who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.