This web page is meant to showcase the research output of El Salvador published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from El Salvador, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from El Salvador that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Goat Production in El Salvador: A Focus on Animal Health, Milking Hygiene, and Raw Milk Quality, Kristina Linderot de Cardona, Abelardo De Gracia Scanapieco, and Peggy G. Braun
Journal of Food Quality
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8951509, 7 pages
- Joint Involvement in Primary Sjögren’s Syndrome: An Ultrasound “Target Area Approach to Arthritis”, Luis M. Amezcua-Guerra, Fritz Hofmann, Angelica Vargas, Pedro Rodriguez-Henriquez, Carla Solano, Cristina Hernández-Díaz, Diana Castillo-Martinez, Lucio Ventura-Ríos, Marwin Gutiérrez, and Carlos Pineda
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 640265, 9 pages
- Severe Postpartum Hemorrhage from Uterine Atony: A Multicentric Study, Carlos Montufar-Rueda, Laritza Rodriguez, José Douglas Jarquin, Alejandra Barboza, Maura Carolina Bustillo, Flor Marin, Guillermo Ortiz, and Francisco Estrada
Journal of Pregnancy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 525914, 6 pages
- Case Report: Late Complication of a Dry Socket Treatment, Ramón Manuel Alemán Navas and María Guadalupe Martínez Mendoza
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 479306, 4 pages
- Perceived Parental Monitoring and Health Risk Behavior among Public Secondary School Students in El Salvador, Andrew E. Springer, Shreela Sharma, Alba Margarita de Guardado, Francisco Vázquez Nava, and Steven H. Kelder
Volume 6 (2006), , Pages 1810-1814
The following is the list of scholars from El Salvador who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.