United Republic of Tanzania
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of United Republic of Tanzania published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from United Republic of Tanzania, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from United Republic of Tanzania that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Silicone Doped Chitosan-Acrylamide Coencapsulated Urea Fertilizer: An Approach to Controlled Release Fertilizers, Sempeho Ibahati Siafu
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8490730, 7 pages
- Urinary Tract Infections among HIV-Positive Pregnant Women in Mwanza City, Tanzania, Are High and Predicted by Low CD4+ Count, Tito Chaula, Jeremiah Seni, Nhandi Ng’walida, Alphaxaid Kajura, Mariam M. Mirambo, Rebekah DeVinney, and Stephen E. Mshana
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4042686, 7 pages
- Determination of Levels of Organochlorine, Organophosphorus, and Pyrethroid Pesticide Residues in Vegetables from Markets in Dar es Salaam by GC-MS, John A. M. Mahugija, Farhat A. Khamis, and Esther H. J. Lugwisha
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4676724, 9 pages
- Microscopic and Molecular Detection of Camel Piroplasmosis in Gadarif State, Sudan, Abdalla Mohamed Ibrahim, Ahmed A. H. Kadle, and Hamisi Said Nyingilili
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9345231, 5 pages
- Self-Reported Halitosis in relation to Oral Hygiene Practices, Oral Health Status, General Health Problems, and Multifactorial Characteristics among Workers in Ilala and Temeke Municipals, Tanzania, C. M. Kayombo and E. G. Mumghamba
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8682010, 10 pages
- Status of Biomass Derived Carbon Materials for Supercapacitor Application, Talam Kibona Enock, Cecil K. King’ondu, Alexander Pogrebnoi, and Yusufu Abeid Chande Jande
International Journal of Electrochemistry
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 6453420, 14 pages
- Antifungal Activity of Essential Oil of Eucalyptus camaldulensis Dehnh. against Selected Fusarium spp., Martin Muthee Gakuubi, Angeline W. Maina, and John M. Wagacha
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8761610, 7 pages
- Determinants of Secondary School Teachers’ Job Satisfaction in Tanzania, Gilman Jackson Nyamubi
Education Research International
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 7282614, 7 pages
- Secondary Myelitis in Dermal Sinus Causing Paraplegia in a Child with Previously Normal Neurological Function, Sakina Rashid, Grace Kinabo, Marissa Kellogg, William P. Howlett, and Marieke C. J. Dekker
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8918954, 4 pages
- Reversible Severe Pulmonary Hypertension after Adenotonsillectomy: A Case Report of a Child Treated at Bugando Medical Centre, Northwestern Tanzania, Rogatus Kabyemera, Neema Chami, Neema Kayange, Respicius Bakalemwa, Antke Zuechner, Tumaini Mhada, Gustave Buname, Adolfine Hokororo, and Johannes Kataraihya
Case Reports in Pediatrics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2897320, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.