This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Uganda published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Uganda, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Uganda that are published in Hindawi journals.
- “I Always Worry about What Might Happen Ahead”: Implementing Safer Conception Services in the Current Environment of Reproductive Counseling for HIV-Affected Men and Women in Uganda, Lynn T. Matthews, Francis Bajunirwe, Jasmine Kastner, Naomi Sanyu, Cecilia Akatukwasa, Courtney Ng, Rachel Rifkin, Cecilia Milford, Lizzie Moore, Ira B. Wilson, David R. Bangsberg, Jennifer A. Smit, and Angela Kaida
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4195762, 9 pages
- Clinical Characteristics and 30-Day Outcomes of Intermittent Hemodialysis for Acute Kidney Injury in an African Intensive Care Unit, Arthur Kwizera, Janat Tumukunde, Lameck Ssemogerere, Emmanuel Ayebale, Peter Agaba, Jamali Yakubu, Aggrey Lubikire, Mary Nabukenya, and Robert Kalyesubula
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2015251, 6 pages
- Hypoglycemic Activity of Aqueous Root Bark Extract Zanthoxylum chalybeum in Alloxan-Induced Diabetic Rats, Moses Solomon Agwaya, Peter California Vuzi, and Agnes Masawi Nandutu
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8727590, 5 pages
- Influence of Hydrological Model Selection on Simulation of Moderate and Extreme Flow Events: A Case Study of the Blue Nile Basin, Charles Onyutha
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7148326, 28 pages
- Development and Characterization of an Electroless Plated Silver/Cysteine Sensor Platform for the Electrochemical Determination of Aflatoxin B1, Alex Paul Wacoo, Mathew Ocheng, Deborah Wendiro, Peter California Vuzi, and Joseph F. Hawumba
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3053019, 8 pages
- Abnormal Admission Chest X-Ray and MEWS as ICU Outcome Predictors in a Sub-Saharan Tertiary Hospital: A Prospective Observational Study, Hannington Ssemmanda, Tonny Stone Luggya, Clare Lubulwa, Zeridah Muyinda, Pascal Kwitonda, Humphrey Wanzira, and Joseph Ejoku
Critical Care Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7134854, 7 pages
- Group B Streptococcus Colonization among Pregnant Women Attending Antenatal Care at Tertiary Hospital in Rural Southwestern Uganda, Abdul Namugongo, Joel Bazira, Yarine Fajardot, and Ngonzi Joseph
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3816184, 7 pages
- A Similarity Classifier with Bonferroni Mean Operators, Onesfole Kurama, Pasi Luukka, and Mikael Collan
Advances in Fuzzy Systems
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7173054, 11 pages
- Precancerous Cervix in Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infected Women Thirty Years Old and above in Northern Uganda, Jonathan Izudi, Norbert Adrawa, and Dinah Amongin
Journal of Oncology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5473681, 7 pages
- Improving Surgical Access in Rural Africa through a Surgical Camp Model, M. Galukande, O. Kituuka, E. Elobu, J. Jombwe, J. Sekabira, Elissa Butler, and J. Faulal
Surgery Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9021945, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.