This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Yemen published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Yemen, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Yemen that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Formulation and Evaluation of New Glimepiride Sublingual Tablets, Wafa Al-Madhagi, Ahmed Abdulbari Albarakani, Abobakr Khaled Alhag, Zakaria Ahmed Saeed, Nahlah Mansour Noman, and Khaldon Mohamed
Journal of Pharmaceutics
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3690473, 5 pages
- Assessment of Immunization to Hepatitis B Vaccine among Children under Five Years in Rural Areas of Taiz, Yemen, Fuad A. A. Alssamei, Najla A. Al-Sonboli, Fawzi A. Alkumaim, Nader S. Alsayaad, Mohammed S. Al-Ahdal, Tarig B. Higazi, and Atif A. Elagib
Hepatitis Research and Treatment
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2131627, 6 pages
- Different Characterizations of Large Submodules of QTAG-Modules, Fahad Sikander, Alveera Mehdi, and Sabah A. R. K. Naji
Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2496246, 6 pages
- Cell Cycle Arrest and Apoptosis Induction via Modulation of Mitochondrial Integrity by Bcl-2 Family Members and Caspase Dependence in Dracaena cinnabari-Treated H400 Human Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Aied M. Alabsi, Kai Li Lim, Ian C. Paterson, Rola Ali-Saeed, and Bushra A. Muharram
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4904016, 13 pages
- Ultrasonic Irradiation: Synthesis, Characterization, and Preliminary Antimicrobial Activity of Novel Series of 4,6-Disubstituted-1,3,5-triazine Containing Hydrazone Derivatives, Hessa H. Al-Rasheed, Monirah Al Alshaikh, Jamal M. Khaled, Naiyf S. Alharbi, and Ayman El-Faham
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3464758, 9 pages
- Diarrheal Diseases Hospitalization in Yemen before and after Rotavirus Vaccination, Mohammed Amood AL-Kamarany, Lina Al-Areqi, Abulatif Mujally, Fawzya Alkarshy, Arwa Nasser, and Aisha O. Jumaan
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8485417, 6 pages
- Annealing Ant Colony Optimization with Mutation Operator for Solving TSP, Abdulqader M. Mohsen
Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8932896, 13 pages
- Skeletal and Dentoalveolar Cephalometric Features of Anterior Open Bite among Yemeni Adults, Ammar Abdulkareem Daer and Amal Hussein Abuaffan
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3147972, 5 pages
- Conservative Surgical Management for Pulmonary Hydatid Cyst: Analysis and Outcome of 148 Cases, Mohammed Aldahmashi, Mohamed Alassal, Ibrahim Kasb, and Hany Elrakhawy
Canadian Respiratory Journal
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8473070, 6 pages
- Study of the Injured Persons and the Injury Pattern in Road Traffic Accident in Sana’a City, Yemen, Abdulhameed Ali Al-Thaifani, Nabil Ahmed Al-Rabeei, and Abdulsalam Mohammed Dallak
Advances in Public Health
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4138163, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Yemen who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Yemen who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Yemen who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.