This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Zambia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Zambia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Zambia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Genomic Analysis Unravels Reduced Inorganic Sulfur Compound Oxidation of Heterotrophic Acidophilic Acidicaldus sp. Strain DX-1, Yuanyuan Liu, Hongying Yang, Xian Zhang, Yunhua Xiao, Xue Guo, and Xueduan Liu
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8137012, 8 pages
- Effect of Initial Backfill Temperature on the Deformation Behavior of Early Age Cemented Paste Backfill That Contains Sodium Silicate, Aixiang Wu, Yong Wang, Bo Zhou, and Jiahua Shen
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8481090, 10 pages
- Glycaemic Control and Associated Self-Management Behaviours in Diabetic Outpatients: A Hospital Based Observation Study in Lusaka, Zambia, Emmanuel Mwila Musenge, Charles Michelo, Boyd Mudenda, and Alexey Manankov
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7934654, 9 pages
- Costing of Paediatric Treatment alongside Clinical Trials under Low Resource Constraint Environments: Cotrimoxazole and Antiretroviral Medications in Children Living with HIV/AIDS, Bona M. Chitah
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9456906, 11 pages
- Detection of Extended-Spectrum Beta-Lactamase-Producing Escherichia coli in Market-Ready Chickens in Zambia, K. Chishimba, B. M. Hang’ombe, K. Muzandu, S. E. Mshana, M. I. Matee, C. Nakajima, and Y. Suzuki
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5275724, 5 pages
- Estimates on the Lower Bound of the Eigenvalue of the Smallest Modulus Associated with a General Weighted Sturm-Liouville Problem, Mervis Kikonko and Angelo Bernado Mingarelli
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7396951, 5 pages
- Cytochrome c Oxidase Sequences of Zambian Wildlife Helps to Identify Species of Origin of Meat, Michelo Syakalima, Musso Munyeme, and Jun Yasuda
International Journal of Zoology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1808912, 6 pages
- Seroprevalence of Canine Parvovirus in Dogs in Lusaka District, Zambia, Ngonda Saasa, King Shimumbo Nalubamba, Ethel M’kandawire, and Joyce Siwila
Journal of Veterinary Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9781357, 4 pages
- Proximate Determinants of Fertility in Zambia: Analysis of the 2007 Zambia Demographic and Health Survey, Mumbi Chola and Charles Michelo
International Journal of Population Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5236351, 7 pages
- A 27-Year-Old Severely Immunosuppressed Female with Misleading Clinical Features of Disseminated Cutaneous Sporotrichosis, Atiyah Patel, Victor Mudenda, Shabir Lakhi, and Owen Ngalamika
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9403690, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Zambia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Zambia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Zambia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.