Georgia State University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Georgia State University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Georgia State University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Georgia State University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- African Ancestry Gradient Is Associated with Lower Systemic F2-Isoprostane Levels, Francis Annor, Michael Goodman, Bharat Thyagarajan, Ike Okosun, Ayo Doumatey, Barbara A. Gower, and Dora Il’yasova
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8319176, 7 pages
- The Next Frontier in Communication and the ECLIPPSE Study: Bridging the Linguistic Divide in Secure Messaging, Dean Schillinger, Danielle McNamara, Scott Crossley, Courtney Lyles, Howard H. Moffet, Urmimala Sarkar, Nicholas Duran, Jill Allen, Jennifer Liu, Danielle Oryn, Neda Ratanawongsa, and Andrew J. Karter
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1348242, 9 pages
- Pulling a Ligase out of a “HAT”: pCAF Mediates Ubiquitination of the Class II Transactivator, Julie E. Morgan and Susanna F. Greer
International Journal of Cell Biology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8093813, 11 pages
- Acute Thermotherapy Prevents Impairments in Cutaneous Microvascular Function Induced by a High Fat Meal, Jennifer C. Harvey, Bruno T. Roseguini, Benjamin M. Goerger, Elizabeth A. Fallon, and Brett J. Wong
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1902325, 11 pages
- Latent Clustering Models for Outlier Identification in Telecom Data, Ye Ouyang, Alexis Huet, J. P. Shim, and Mantian (Mandy) Hu
Mobile Information Systems
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1542540, 11 pages
- Internet of Things, Linked Data, and Citizen Participation as Enablers of Smarter Cities, Diego López-de-Ipiña, Liming Chen, Antonio Jara, Erik Mannens, and Yingshu Li
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2595847, 2 pages
- A User-Customized Virtual Network Platform for NaaS Cloud, Lei Xiao, Yu Sheng, Guanlan Tan, Jianxin Wang, and Yi Pan
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9315672, 6 pages
- Bayesian Inference for Functional Dynamics Exploring in fMRI Data, Xuan Guo, Bing Liu, Le Chen, Guantao Chen, Yi Pan, and Jing Zhang
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3279050, 9 pages
- Prevalence of HIV and Associated Risks of Sex Work among Youth in the Slums of Kampala, Monica H. Swahn, Rachel Culbreth, Laura F. Salazar, Rogers Kasirye, and Janet Seeley
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5360180, 8 pages
- A Combination of Leucine, Metformin, and Sildenafil Treats Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Steatohepatitis in Mice, Antje Bruckbauer, Jheelam Banerjee, Lizhi Fu, Fenfen Li, Qiang Cao, Xin Cui, Rui Wu, Hang Shi, Bingzhong Xue, and Michael B. Zemel
International Journal of Hepatology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9185987, 16 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Georgia State University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Georgia State University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Georgia State University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.