Kent State University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Kent State University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Kent State University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Kent State University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Models to Tailor Brain Stimulation Therapies in Stroke, E. B. Plow, V. Sankarasubramanian, D. A. Cunningham, K. Potter-Baker, N. Varnerin, L. G. Cohen, A. Sterr, A. B. Conforto, and A. G. Machado
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4071620, 17 pages
- The First Moment of Azimuthal Anisotropy in Nuclear Collisions from AGS to LHC Energies, Subhash Singha, Prashanth Shanmuganathan, and Declan Keane
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2836989, 16 pages
- Skew Constacyclic Codes over Finite Fields and Finite Chain Rings, Hai Q. Dinh, Bac T. Nguyen, and Songsak Sriboonchitta
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3965789, 17 pages
- Toeplitz Matrices Whose Elements Are the Coefficients of Functions with Bounded Boundary Rotation, V. Radhika, S. Sivasubramanian, G. Murugusundaramoorthy, and Jay M. Jahangiri
Journal of Complex Analysis
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4960704, 4 pages
- Preconditioning and Uniform Convergence for Convection-Diffusion Problems Discretized on Shishkin-Type Meshes, Thái Anh Nhan and Relja Vulanović
Advances in Numerical Analysis
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2161279, 11 pages
- Exercise Physiology, Cognitive Function, and Physiologic Alterations in Extreme Conditions, Ellen Glickman, Edward J. Ryan, and David Bellar
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 359325, 1 page
- The Effects of Cold and Lower Body Negative Pressure on Cardiovascular Homeostasis, David J. Kean, Corey A. Peacock, Gabriel J. Sanders, John McDaniel, Lisa A. C. Colvin, and Ellen L. Glickman
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 728145, 6 pages
- A Fuzzy Delphi-Analytical Hierarchy Process Approach for Ranking of Effective Material Selection Criteria, Sajad Kazemi, Seyed Mahdi Homayouni, and Jay Jahangiri
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 845346, 12 pages
- Faber Polynomial Coefficients of Classes of Meromorphic Bistarlike Functions, Jay M. Jahangiri and Samaneh G. Hamidi
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 161723, 5 pages
- TiO2 Photocatalytic Materials 2014, Jiaguo Yu, Mietek Jaroniec, Wei Xiao, Christos Trapalis, and Hong Liu
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 786562, 2 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Kent State University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kent State University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kent State University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.