Loma Linda University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Loma Linda University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Loma Linda University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Loma Linda University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Comparison of Experimental Diabetic Periodontitis Induced by Porphyromonas gingivalis in Mice, Qi Wang, Peng Zhang, Ray Aprecio, Dongjiao Zhang, Hao Li, Ning Ji, Omaima Mohamed, Wu Zhang, Yiming Li, and Yi Ding
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4840203, 10 pages
- Crosstalk between Inflammation and ROCK/MLCK Signaling Pathways in Gastrointestinal Disorders with Intestinal Hyperpermeability, Lijun Du, John J. Kim, Jinhua Shen, and Ning Dai
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7374197, 9 pages
- Natural Product-Derived Treatments for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Safety, Efficacy, and Therapeutic Potential of Combination Therapy, James Ahn, Hyung Seok Ahn, Jae Hoon Cheong, and Ike dela Peña
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1320423, 18 pages
- Antibacterial Activity of Partially Oxidized Ag/Au Nanoparticles against the Oral Pathogen Porphyromonas gingivalis W83, Megan S. Holden, Jason Black, Ainsely Lewis, Marie-Claire Boutrin, Elvin Walemba, Theodore S. Sabir, Danilo S. Boskovic, Aruni Wilson, Hansel M. Fletcher, and Christopher C. Perry
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9605906, 11 pages
- Thyroglossal Duct Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma and Synchronous Lingual Thyroid Atypia, Timothy Yoo, Yohanan Kim, Alfred Simental, and Jared C. Inman
Case Reports in Otolaryngology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3975924, 5 pages
- Histological Features and Biocompatibility of Bone and Soft Tissue Substitutes in the Atrophic Alveolar Ridge Reconstruction, Carlo Maiorana, Mario Beretta, Davide Rancitelli, Giovanni Battista Grossi, Marco Cicciù, and Alan Scott Herford
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3608602, 7 pages
- Novel Pattern of Iron Deposition in the Fascicula Nigrale in Patients with Parkinson’s Disease: A Pilot Study, Miriam E. Peckham, Khashayar Dashtipour, Barbara A. Holshouser, Camellia Kani, Alex Boscanin, Kayvan Kani, and Sheri L. Harder
Radiology Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9305018, 7 pages
- Impact of Postmigration Living Difficulties on the Mental Health of Afghan Migrants Residing in Istanbul, Qais Alemi, Carl Stempel, Kelly Baek, Lisa Lares, Patricia Villa, Didem Danis, and Susanne Montgomery
International Journal of Population Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7690697, 8 pages
- Computer-Simulated Biopsy Marking System for Endoscopic Surveillance of Gastric Lesions: A Pilot Study, Weiling Hu, Bin Wang, Leimin Sun, Shujie Chen, Liangjing Wang, Kan Wang, Jiaguo Wu, John J. Kim, Jiquan Liu, Ning Dai, Huilong Duan, and Jianmin Si
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 197270, 5 pages
- Identification of Anti-Long Chain Saturated Fatty Acid IgG Antibodies in Serum of Patients with Type 2 Diabetes, Dequina A. Nicholas, Lorena M. Salto, Ava M. Boston, Nan Sun Kim, Marco Larios, W. Lawrence Beeson, Anthony F. Firek, Carlos A. Casiano, William H. R. Langridge, Zaida Cordero-MacIntyre, and Marino De Leon
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 196297, 13 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Loma Linda University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Loma Linda University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Loma Linda University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.