University of Pittsburgh
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of University of Pittsburgh published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from University of Pittsburgh, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from University of Pittsburgh that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Network Proteomics: From Protein Structure to Protein-Protein Interaction, Guang Hu, Luisa Di Paola, Filippo Pullara, Zhongjie Liang, and Intawat Nookaew
BioMed Research International
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8929613, 1 page
- Acute Lung Injury, Repair, and Remodeling: Pulmonary Endothelial and Epithelial Biology, Yutong Zhao, Karen Ridge, and Jing Zhao
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9081521, 2 pages
- AM966, an Antagonist of Lysophosphatidic Acid Receptor 1, Increases Lung Microvascular Endothelial Permeability through Activation of Rho Signaling Pathway and Phosphorylation of VE-Cadherin, Junting Cai, Jianxin Wei, Shuang Li, Tomeka Suber, and Jing Zhao
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 6893560, 12 pages
- Corrigendum to “Brain Activation and Psychomotor Speed in Middle-Aged Patients with Type 1 Diabetes: Relationships with Hyperglycemia and Brain Small Vessel Disease”, Misun Hwang, Dana L. Tudorascu, Karen Nunley, Helmet Karim, Howard J. Aizenstein, Trevor J. Orchard, and Caterina Rosano
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4295645, 2 pages
- NRF2 as an Emerging Therapeutic Target, Ian M. Copple, Albena T. Dinkova-Kostova, Thomas W. Kensler, Karen T. Liby, and W. Christian Wigley
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8165458, 2 pages
- Stem Cells in Cartilage Regeneration, Jianying Zhang, Shiwu Dong, Wesley Sivak, Hui Bin Sun, and Kai Tao
Stem Cells International
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 7034726, 2 pages
- Periodontal Status and Quality of Life: Impact of Fear of Pain and Dental Fear, Casey D. Wright, Daniel W. McNeil, Cierra B. Edwards, Richard J. Crout, Katherine Neiswanger, John R. Shaffer, and Mary L. Marazita
Pain Research and Management
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 5491923, 9 pages
- Fabrication of Fiber Bragg Grating Coating with TiO2 Nanostructured Metal Oxide for Refractive Index Sensor, Shaymaa Riyadh Tahhan, Rong Zhang Chen, Sheng Huang, Khalil I. Hajim, and Kevin P. Chen
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2791282, 9 pages
- Genetic Association of MMP10, MMP14, and MMP16 with Dental Caries, D. D. Lewis, J. R. Shaffer, E. Feingold, M. Cooper, M. M. Vanyukov, B. S. Maher, R. L. Slayton, M. C. Willing, S. E. Reis, D. W. McNeil, R. J. Crout, R. J. Weyant, S. M. Levy, A. R. Vieira, and M. L. Marazita
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8465125, 7 pages
- A Pediatric Tumor Found Frequently in the Adult Population: A Case of Anaplastic Astroblastoma in an Elderly Patient and Review of the Literature, Christopher Payne, Ali Batouli, Kristen Stabingas, Dunbar Alcindor, Khaled Abdel Aziz, Cunfeng Pu, Elizabeth Tyler-Kabara, Robert Williams, and Alexander Yu
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1607915, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from University of Pittsburgh who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of Pittsburgh who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of Pittsburgh who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.