Queensland University of Technology
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Queensland University of Technology published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Queensland University of Technology, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Queensland University of Technology that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Optimization of Corneal Epithelial Progenitor Cell Growth on Bombyx mori Silk Fibroin Membranes, Thomas A. Hogerheyde, Shuko Suzuki, Jennifer Walshe, Laura J. Bray, Sally A. Stephenson, Damien G. Harkin, and Neil A. Richardson
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8310127, 11 pages
- Simulation on the Self-Compacting Concrete by an Enhanced Lagrangian Particle Method, Jun Wu, Xuemei Liu, Haihua Xu, and Hongjian Du
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8070748, 11 pages
- A Case-Control Study and Meta-Analysis Reveal BDNF Val66Met Is a Possible Risk Factor for PTSD, Dagmar Bruenig, Janine Lurie, Charles P. Morris, Wendy Harvey, Bruce Lawford, Ross McD Young, and Joanne Voisey
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6979435, 10 pages
- Review of the Strain Modulation Methods Used in Fiber Bragg Grating Sensors, Kuo Li
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1284520, 8 pages
- Single-Lung Transplant Results in Position Dependent Changes in Regional Ventilation: An Observational Case Series Using Electrical Impedance Tomography, Kollengode Ramanathan, Hend Mohammed, Peter Hopkins, Amanda Corley, Lawrence Caruana, Kimble Dunster, Adrian G. Barnett, and John F. Fraser
Canadian Respiratory Journal
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2471207, 6 pages
- Limited Effects of Endurance or Interval Training on Visceral Adipose Tissue and Systemic Inflammation in Sedentary Middle-Aged Men, Joshua H. F. Cooper, Blake E. G. Collins, David R. Adams, Robert A. Robergs, and Cheyne E. Donges
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2479597, 10 pages
- Malnutrition: The Importance of Identification, Documentation, and Coding in the Acute Care Setting, Jane Kellett, Greg Kyle, Catherine Itsiopoulos, Mark Naunton, and Narelle Luff
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9026098, 6 pages
- Prenatal Exposures to Multiple Thyroid Hormone Disruptors: Effects on Glucose and Lipid Metabolism, Deborah Molehin, Marloes Dekker Nitert, and Kerry Richard
Journal of Thyroid Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8765049, 14 pages
- The Emerging Role of Extracellular Vesicle-Mediated Drug Resistance in Cancers: Implications in Advanced Prostate Cancer, Carolina Soekmadji and Colleen C. Nelson
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 454837, 13 pages
- Patient Preferences for Receiving Remote Communication Support for Lifestyle Physical Activity Behaviour Change: The Perspective of Patients with Musculoskeletal Disorders from Three Hospital Services, Steven M. McPhail, Mandy Schippers, Carol A. Maher, and Alison L. Marshall
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 390352, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Queensland University of Technology who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Queensland University of Technology who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Queensland University of Technology who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.