Simon Fraser University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Simon Fraser University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Simon Fraser University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Simon Fraser University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Veronicastrum axillare Alleviates Ethanol-Induced Injury on Gastric Epithelial Cells via Downregulation of the NF-kB Signaling Pathway, Wei-chun Zhao, Yan-shan Xu, Gang Chen, Yan Guo, Dan-yi Wang, and Gui-bin Meng
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 7395032, 8 pages
- “I Always Worry about What Might Happen Ahead”: Implementing Safer Conception Services in the Current Environment of Reproductive Counseling for HIV-Affected Men and Women in Uganda, Lynn T. Matthews, Francis Bajunirwe, Jasmine Kastner, Naomi Sanyu, Cecilia Akatukwasa, Courtney Ng, Rachel Rifkin, Cecilia Milford, Lizzie Moore, Ira B. Wilson, David R. Bangsberg, Jennifer A. Smit, and Angela Kaida
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4195762, 9 pages
- The 5th Canadian Symposium on Hepatitis C Virus: We Are Not Done Yet—Remaining Challenges in Hepatitis C, Nicholas van Buuren, Lorraine Fradette, Jason Grebely, Alexandra King, Mel Krajden, Sonya A. MacParland, Alison Marshall, Sahar Saeed, Joyce Wilson, Marina B. Klein, and Selena M. Sagan
Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7603526, 11 pages
- A GRASP for Next Generation Sapphire Image Acquisition Scheduling, Yang Wang, Snezana Mitrovic Minic, Robert Leitch, and Abraham P. Punnen
International Journal of Aerospace Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3518537, 7 pages
- Exergetic Optimization of Power Generation Systems, Pouria Ahmadi, Halil S. Hamut, Ahmadreza Ghaffarizadeh, Pedram Hanafizadeh, and Esmaiil Ghasemisahebi
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3962847, 2 pages
- Incorporating Colour Information for Computer-Aided Diagnosis of Melanoma from Dermoscopy Images: A Retrospective Survey and Critical Analysis, Ali Madooei and Mark S. Drew
International Journal of Biomedical Imaging
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4868305, 18 pages
- Genomic Analysis of a Serotype 5 Streptococcus pneumoniae Outbreak in British Columbia, Canada, 2005–2009, Ruth R. Miller, Morgan G. I. Langille, Vincent Montoya, Anamaria Crisan, Aleksandra Stefanovic, Irene Martin, Linda Hoang, David M. Patrick, Marc Romney, Gregory Tyrrell, Steven J. M. Jones, Fiona S. L. Brinkman, and Patrick Tang
Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5381871, 7 pages
- Health Care Seeking Behavior of Persons with Acute Chagas Disease in Rural Argentina: A Qualitative View, Ignacio Llovet, Graciela Dinardi, Cecilia Canevari, and Nahal Torabi
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4561951, 8 pages
- Validation of Administrative Osteoarthritis Diagnosis Using a Clinical and Radiological Population-Based Cohort, M. Mushfiqur Rahman, Jacek A. Kopec, Charlie H. Goldsmith, Aslam H. Anis, and Jolanda Cibere
International Journal of Rheumatology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6475318, 7 pages
- Adaptive Corrosion Protection System Using Continuous Corrosion Measurement, Parameter Extraction, and Corrective Loop, Jasbir N. Patel, Andre Chang, Haleh Shahbazbegian, and Bozena Kaminska
International Journal of Corrosion
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9679134, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Simon Fraser University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Simon Fraser University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Simon Fraser University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.