University of California, Los Angeles
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of University of California, Los Angeles published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from University of California, Los Angeles, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from University of California, Los Angeles that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Collagen Sponge Functionalized with Chimeric Anti-BMP-2 Monoclonal Antibody Mediates Repair of Critical-Size Mandibular Continuity Defects in a Nonhuman Primate Model, Yilin Xie, Yingying Su, Seiko Min, Jianxia Tang, Bee Tin Goh, Leonardo Saigo, Sahar Ansari, Alireza Moshaverinia, Chunmei Zhang, Jinsong Wang, Yi Liu, Arash Khojasteh, Homayoun H. Zadeh, and Songlin Wang
BioMed Research International
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8094152, 11 pages
- Not All Antibodies Are Created Equal: Factors That Influence Antibody Mediated Rejection, Carrie L. Butler, Nicole M. Valenzuela, Kimberly A. Thomas, and Elaine F. Reed
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 7903471, 9 pages
- Lysophosphatidic Acid Triggers Apoptosis in HeLa Cells through the Upregulation of Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 21, Yunzhou Dong, Yong Wu, Mei-Zhen Cui, and Xuemin Xu
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2754756, 12 pages
- Raman Spectroscopic Analyses of Jaw Periosteal Cell Mineralization, Eva Brauchle, Daniel Carvajal Berrio, Melanie Rieger, Katja Schenke-Layland, Siegmar Reinert, and Dorothea Alexander
Stem Cells International
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1651376, 12 pages
- Vision Loss and Recovery after Baerveldt Aqueous Tube Shunt Implantation, Esther Lee Kim, Jeffrey Tran, Marc Töteberg-Harms, Jasdeep Chahal, Douglas Rhee, Vikas Chopra, and Brian Francis
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4140305, 12 pages
- Shot-Noise Limited Time-Encoded Raman Spectroscopy, Sebastian Karpf, Matthias Eibl, Wolfgang Wieser, Thomas Klein, and Robert Huber
Journal of Spectroscopy
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9253475, 6 pages
- The Role of Humoral Alloreactivity in Liver Transplantation: Lessons Learned and New Perspectives, Elaine Y. Cheng
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3234906, 9 pages
- Gland New Psychosis: New Onset Adult Psychosis with Suicidal Ideation and Attempt in the Setting of Thyroid Storm, Esteban Cota and Jacob Lentz
Case Reports in Psychiatry
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 7402923, 4 pages
- Interactive Palliative and End-of-Life Care Modules for Pediatric Residents, Mindy K. Ross, Ami Doshi, London Carrasca, Patricia Pian, JoAnne Auger, Amira Baker, James A. Proudfoot, and Mark S. Pian
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 7568091, 7 pages
- Experimental Results on Chiral Magnetic and Vortical Effects, Gang Wang and Liwen Wen
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9240170, 17 pages
The following is the list of scholars from University of California, Los Angeles who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of California, Los Angeles who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of California, Los Angeles who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.