University of Florida
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of University of Florida published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from University of Florida, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from University of Florida that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Design of Optimized Multimedia Data Streaming Management Using OMDSM over Mobile Networks, Byungjoo Park, Ankyu Hwang, and Haniph Latchman
Mobile Information Systems
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2867127, 13 pages
- Understanding Neuromuscular System Plasticity to Improve Motor Function in Health, Disease, and Injury, Guang H. Yue, Brian C. Clark, Sheng Li, and David E. Vaillancourt
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2425180, 2 pages
- Imaging Neural Plasticity following Brain Injury, Lijun Bai, Lin Ai, and Kevin K. W. Wang
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2083294, 2 pages
- Manipulation of Innate and Adaptive Immunity through Cancer Vaccines, Elias J. Sayour and Duane A. Mitchell
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3145742, 7 pages
- Sirtuins Expression and Their Role in Retinal Diseases, Sankarathi Balaiya, Khaled K. Abu-Amero, Altaf A. Kondkar, and Kakarla V. Chalam
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3187594, 11 pages
- Electrical Impedance Measurements of PZT Nanofiber Sensors, Richard Galos, Yong Shi, Zhongjing Ren, Liang Zhou, Hao Sun, Xiaoyu Su, and Jianping Yuan
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8275139, 9 pages
- Successful Treatment of Clostridium difficile Bacteremia with Aortic Mycotic Aneurysm in a Patient with Prior Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Repair, Kairav Shah, Rebecca Brauch, and Kartikeya Cherabuddi
Case Reports in Infectious Diseases
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8472930, 3 pages
- The Degeneration and Apoptosis Patterns of Cone Photoreceptors in rd11 Mice, Hua Zhang, Xia Li, Xufeng Dai, Juanjuan Han, Yangyang Zhang, Yan Qi, Ying He, Yan Liu, Bo Chang, and Ji-jing Pang
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9721362, 13 pages
- Synchronous Occurrence of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia and Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Prajwol Pathak, Ying Li, Brian Allen Gray, William Stratford May Jr., and Merry Jennifer Markham
Case Reports in Hematology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 7815095, 4 pages
- Monitoring Fetal Heart Rate during Labor: A Comparison of Three Methods, Tammy Y. Euliano, Shalom Darmanjian, Minh Tam Nguyen, John D. Busowski, Neil Euliano, and Anthony R. Gregg
Journal of Pregnancy
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8529816, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from University of Florida who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of Florida who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of Florida who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.