University of Göttingen
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of University of Göttingen published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from University of Göttingen, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from University of Göttingen that are published in Hindawi journals.
- IL-1β-Induced Accumulation of Amyloid: Macroautophagy in Skeletal Muscle Depends on ERK, Karsten Schmidt, Magdalena Wienken, Christian W. Keller, Peter Balcarek, Christian Münz, and Jens Schmidt
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 5470831, 7 pages
- Anterior Coracoscapular Ligament as a Factor Predisposing to or Protective for Suprascapular Neuropathy, Michał Polguj, Marek Synder, Andrzej Borowski, Mariusz Wojciechowski, Grzegorz Wysiadecki, and Mirosław Topol
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4134280, 6 pages
- Measuring the Biodegradability of Plastic Polymers in Olive-Mill Waste Compost with an Experimental Apparatus, Francesco Castellani, Alessandro Esposito, Vitale Stanzione, and Roberto Altieri
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6909283, 7 pages
- LPPS: A Distributed Cache Pushing Based K-Anonymity Location Privacy Preserving Scheme, Ming Chen, Wenzhong Li, Xu Chen, Zhuo Li, Sanglu Lu, and Daoxu Chen
Mobile Information Systems
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7164126, 16 pages
- Successful Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion with the New Generation Amulet® Device after Late-Occurring Embolization of an Amplatzer® Cardiac Plug in a Patient with Repetitive Strokes, Marco R. Schroeter and Wolfgang Schillinger
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8438923, 3 pages
- Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy in a Multiple Sclerosis Patient Diagnosed after Switching from Natalizumab to Fingolimod, Tim Sinnecker, Jalal Othman, Marc Kühl, Imke Metz, Thoralf Niendorf, Annett Kunkel, Friedemann Paul, Jens Wuerfel, and Juergen Faiss
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5876798, 8 pages
- Combination Immunosuppressive Therapy Including Rituximab for Epstein-Barr Virus-Associated Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis in Adult-Onset Still’s Disease, Eva Johanna Schäfer, Wolfram Jung, and Peter Korsten
Case Reports in Rheumatology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8605274, 4 pages
- NFATc4 Regulates Sox9 Gene Expression in Acinar Cell Plasticity and Pancreatic Cancer Initiation, Elisabeth Hessmann, Jin-San Zhang, Nai-Ming Chen, Marie Hasselluhn, Geou-Yarh Liou, Peter Storz, Volker Ellenrieder, Daniel D. Billadeau, and Alexander Koenig
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5272498, 11 pages
- Effect of the Lipoxygenase Inhibitor Baicalein on Muscles in Ovariectomized Rats, D. Saul, J. H. Kling, R. L. Kosinsky, D. B. Hoffmann, M. Komrakova, M. Wicke, B. Menger, and S. Sehmisch
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3703216, 14 pages
- Chairside Fabrication of an All-Ceramic Partial Crown Using a Zirconia-Reinforced Lithium Silicate Ceramic, Sven Rinke, Anne-Kathrin Pabel, Matthias Rödiger, and Dirk Ziebolz
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1354186, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from University of Göttingen who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of Göttingen who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of Göttingen who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.