Washington State University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Washington State University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Washington State University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Washington State University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Functional Characterization of 9-/13-LOXs in Rice and Silencing Their Expressions to Improve Grain Qualities, Moytri RoyChowdhury, Xiaobai Li, Hangying Qi, Wenxu Li, Jian Sun, Cheng Huang, and Dianxing Wu
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4275904, 8 pages
- Glutathione as a Biomarker in Parkinson’s Disease: Associations with Aging and Disease Severity, Laurie K. Mischley, Leanna J. Standish, Noel S. Weiss, Jeannie M. Padowski, Terrance J. Kavanagh, Collin C. White, and Michael E. Rosenfeld
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9409363, 6 pages
- Social Support Groups in the Maintenance of Glycemic Control after Community-Based Intervention, Claire Townsend Ing, Guangxing Zhang, Adrienne Dillard, Sheryl R. Yoshimura, Claire Hughes, Donna-Marie Palakiko, Bridget Puni Kehauoha, Ka‘imi A. Sinclair, and Joseph Keawe‘aimoku Kaholokula
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7913258, 8 pages
- Microwave-Assisted Solvent-Free Synthesis of Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework-67, Heng Zhang, Jing Zhong, Guoxiang Zhou, Junliang Wu, Zhenyu Yang, and Xianming Shi
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9648386, 9 pages
- Caught in the Net: Perineuronal Nets and Addiction, Megan Slaker, Jordan M. Blacktop, and Barbara A. Sorg
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7538208, 8 pages
- Maternal Feeding Styles and Food Parenting Practices as Predictors of Longitudinal Changes in Weight Status in Hispanic Preschoolers from Low-Income Families, Sheryl O. Hughes, Thomas G. Power, Teresia M. O’Connor, Jennifer Orlet Fisher, and Tzu-An Chen
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7201082, 9 pages
- IncF Plasmids Are Commonly Carried by Antibiotic Resistant Escherichia coli Isolated from Drinking Water Sources in Northern Tanzania, Beatus Lyimo, Joram Buza, Murugan Subbiah, Sylivester Temba, Honest Kipasika, Woutrina Smith, and Douglas R. Call
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3103672, 7 pages
- Goniometry and Limb Girth in Miniature Dachshunds, Stephanie A. Thomovsky, Annie V. Chen, Alecia M. Kiszonas, and Lori A. Lutskas
Journal of Veterinary Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5846052, 5 pages
- Prediction Accuracy in Multivariate Repeated-Measures Bayesian Forecasting Models with Examples Drawn from Research on Sleep and Circadian Rhythms, Clark Kogan, Leonid Kalachev, and Hans P. A. Van Dongen
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4724395, 23 pages
- Soil Parameter Mapping and Ad Hoc Power Analysis to Increase Blocking Efficiency Prior to Establishing a Long-Term Field Experiment, Doug Collins, Chris Benedict, Andy Bary, and Craig Cogger
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 205392, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Washington State University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Washington State University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Washington State University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.