Washington University, Saint Louis
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Washington University, Saint Louis published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Washington University, Saint Louis, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Washington University, Saint Louis that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Advances in Computational Imaging: Theory, Algorithms, and Systems, Jinyang Liang, Mohammadreza Nasiriavanaki, Ziran Wu, and Liang Gao
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8028743, 2 pages
- Donor-Derived Smoldering Multiple Myeloma following a Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for AML, Bita Fakhri, Mark Fiala, Michael Slade, Peter Westervelt, and Armin Ghobadi
Case Reports in Hematology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3728429, 3 pages
- Genetic Association of MMP10, MMP14, and MMP16 with Dental Caries, D. D. Lewis, J. R. Shaffer, E. Feingold, M. Cooper, M. M. Vanyukov, B. S. Maher, R. L. Slayton, M. C. Willing, S. E. Reis, D. W. McNeil, R. J. Crout, R. J. Weyant, S. M. Levy, A. R. Vieira, and M. L. Marazita
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8465125, 7 pages
- Activity Disengagement: Understanding Challenges and Opportunities for Reengagement, Krista Fox, Nancy Morrow-Howell, Stephanie Herbers, Paula Battista, and Carolyn M. Baum
Occupational Therapy International
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1983414, 7 pages
- Perinatal Mortality Associated with Positive Postmortem Cultures for Common Oral Flora, Mai He, Alison R. Migliori, Patricia Lauro, C. James Sung, and Halit Pinar
Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9027918, 9 pages
- Mycotic Aneurysm after Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Treatment: Case Report and Review of the Literature, Nathaniel D. Coddington, Jesse K. Sandberg, Chen Yang, Jennifer K. Sehn, Eric H. Kim, and Seth A. Strope
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4508583, 4 pages
- Isolation and Characterization of Synovial Mesenchymal Stem Cell Derived from Hip Joints: A Comparative Analysis with a Matched Control Knee Group, Akihisa Hatakeyama, Soshi Uchida, Hajime Utsunomiya, Manabu Tsukamoto, Hirotaka Nakashima, Eiichiro Nakamura, Cecilia Pascual-Garrido, Ichiro Sekiya, and Akinori Sakai
Stem Cells International
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9312329, 13 pages
- Cancer Stem Cell Signaling during Repopulation in Head and Neck Cancer, George D. Wilson, Bryan J. Thibodeau, Laura E. Fortier, Barbara L. Pruetz, Sandra Galoforo, Brian Marples, Andrew M. Baschnagel, Jan Akervall, and Jiayi Huang
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1894782, 10 pages
- Biological Insights into Myeloma and Other B Cell Malignancies, Mariateresa Fulciniti, Nicola Amodio, Michele Cea, Patricia Maiso, and Abdel Kareem Azab
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5218093, 3 pages
- Gut Microbiota and Metagenomic Advancement in Digestive Disease, Jinsheng Yu, Sharon Marsh, Junbo Hu, Wenke Feng, and Chaodong Wu
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4703406, 2 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Washington University, Saint Louis who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Washington University, Saint Louis who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Washington University, Saint Louis who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.