West Virginia University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of West Virginia University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from West Virginia University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from West Virginia University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Interplay between Oxidative Stress and Metabolism in Signalling and Disease 2016, Eric E. Kelley, Antonio Marcus de Andrade Paes, Hariom Yadav, Celia Quijano, Adriana Cassina, and Andrés Trostchansky
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 7013972, 2 pages
- Time Reversal Aided Bidirectional OFDM Underwater Cooperative Communication Algorithm with the Same Frequency Transmission, Lingling Zhang, Jianguo Huang, Chengkai Tang, and Houbing Song
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8242369, 8 pages
- Periodontal Status and Quality of Life: Impact of Fear of Pain and Dental Fear, Casey D. Wright, Daniel W. McNeil, Cierra B. Edwards, Richard J. Crout, Katherine Neiswanger, John R. Shaffer, and Mary L. Marazita
Pain Research and Management
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 5491923, 9 pages
- Winter Waterbird Community Composition and Use at Created Wetlands in West Virginia, USA, Hannah L. Clipp, Michael L. Peters, and James T. Anderson
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1730130, 13 pages
- Genetic Association of MMP10, MMP14, and MMP16 with Dental Caries, D. D. Lewis, J. R. Shaffer, E. Feingold, M. Cooper, M. M. Vanyukov, B. S. Maher, R. L. Slayton, M. C. Willing, S. E. Reis, D. W. McNeil, R. J. Crout, R. J. Weyant, S. M. Levy, A. R. Vieira, and M. L. Marazita
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8465125, 7 pages
- Effectiveness of a Group-Based Culturally Tailored Lifestyle Intervention Program on Changes in Risk Factors for Type 2 Diabetes among Asian Indians in the United States, Rupal M. Patel, Ranjita Misra, Sudha Raj, and Ashok Balasubramanyam
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2751980, 13 pages
- Effect of a 12-Week Summer Break on School Day Physical Activity and Health-Related Fitness in Low-Income Children from CSPAP Schools, You Fu, Timothy A. Brusseau, James C. Hannon, and Ryan D. Burns
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9760817, 7 pages
- Winter Grazing in a Grass-Fed System: Effect of Stocking Density and Sequential Use of Autumn-Stockpiled Grassland on Performance of Yearling Steers, Domingo J. Mata-Padrino, E. E. D. Felton, W. B. Bryan, and D. P. Belesky
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2375954, 9 pages
- Smart Sensing Technologies and Their Applications in Civil Infrastructures 2016, Hong-Hu Zhu, Fei Dai, Zhenhua Zhu, Tuan Guo, and Xiao-Wei Ye
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8352895, 2 pages
- Sociodemographic Correlates of Tobacco Consumption in Rural Gujarat, India, Payal Kahar, Ranjita Misra, and Thakor G. Patel
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5856740, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from West Virginia University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from West Virginia University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from West Virginia University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.