York University, Canada
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of York University, Canada published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from York University, Canada, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from York University, Canada that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Semisupervised Clustering by Iterative Partition and Regression with Neuroscience Applications, Guoqi Qian, Yuehua Wu, Davide Ferrari, Puxue Qiao, and Frédéric Hollande
Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4037380, 13 pages
- Development of Cardiovascular Indices of Acute Pain Responding in Infants: A Systematic Review, Jordana A. Waxman, Rebecca R. Pillai Riddell, Paula Tablon, Louis A. Schmidt, and Angelina Pinhasov
Pain Research and Management
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8458696, 15 pages
- Seasonality Impact on the Transmission Dynamics of Tuberculosis, Yali Yang, Chenping Guo, Luju Liu, Tianhua Zhang, and Weiping Liu
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8713924, 12 pages
- Receptivity to Bariatric Surgery in Qualified Patients, Michael Fung, Sean Wharton, Alison Macpherson, and Jennifer L. Kuk
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5372190, 6 pages
- Modelling Blast Effects on a Reinforced Concrete Bridge, Markellos Andreou, Anastasios Kotsoglou, and Stavroula Pantazopoulou
Advances in Civil Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4167329, 11 pages
- Direct Analysis of Low-Volatile Molecular Marker Extract from Airborne Particulate Matter Using Sensitivity Correction Method, Satoshi Irei
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2834575, 10 pages
- Systematic Review of Multidisciplinary Chronic Pain Treatment Facilities, Samantha R. Fashler, Lynn K. Cooper, Eric D. Oosenbrug, Lindsay C. Burns, Shima Razavi, Lauren Goldberg, and Joel Katz
Pain Research and Management
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5960987, 19 pages
- Simulating Immune Interference on the Effect of a Bivalent Glycoconjugate Vaccine against Haemophilus influenzae Serotypes “a” and “b”, Angjelina Konini, Mingsong Kang, and Seyed M. Moghadas
Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5486869, 8 pages
- Examining Measures of Weight as Risk Factors for Sport-Related Injury in Adolescents, Sarah A. Richmond, Alberto Nettel-Aguirre, Patricia K. Doyle-Baker, Alison Macpherson, and Carolyn A. Emery
Journal of Sports Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7316947, 5 pages
- Some Nonexistence and Asymptotic Existence Results for Weighing Matrices, Ebrahim Ghaderpour
International Journal of Combinatorics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2162849, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from York University, Canada who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from York University, Canada who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from York University, Canada who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.