- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 102482, 20 pages
Solving Bilevel Multiobjective Programming Problem by Elite Quantum Behaved Particle Swarm Optimization
1State Key Laboratory of Water Resource and Hydropower Engineering Science, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430072, China
2School of Information and Mathematics, Yangtze University, Jingzhou 434023, China
3School of Mathematics and Statistics, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430072, China
Received 25 August 2012; Accepted 18 October 2012
Academic Editor: Xiaolong Qin
Copyright © 2012 Tao Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kuo-Yang Wu, Sendren Sheng-Dong Xu, and Tzong-Chen Wu, “Optimal Scheduling for Retrieval Jobs in Double-Deep AS/RS by Evolutionary Algorithms,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–17, 2013.
- Peilin Zhang, Sheng Li, and Yu Zhou, “An Algorithm of Quantum Restricted Boltzmann Machine Network Based on Quantum Gates and Its Application,” Shock and Vibration, vol. 2015, pp. 1–7, 2015.