- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 172963, 19 pages
Existence of Solutions for Fractional Integro-Differential Equation with Multipoint Boundary Value Problem in Banach Spaces
1School of Science, Hunan University of Technology, Zhuzhou 412007, China
2Department of Mathematics, Jinggangshan Uiversity, Ji’an 343009, China
Received 17 August 2012; Accepted 23 October 2012
Academic Editor: Kishin B. Sadarangani
Copyright © 2012 Yulin Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yulin Zhao, Haibo Chen, and Qiming Zhang, “Existence results for fractional q-difference equations with nonlocal q-integral boundary conditions,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Yulin Zhao, Guobing Ye, and Haibo Chen, “Multiple Positive Solutions of a Singular Semipositone Integral Boundary Value Problem for Fractional -Derivatives Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Zhinan Xia, “Weighted Stepanov-Like Pseudoperiodicity and Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.