- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 191675, 9 pages
Existence and Uniqueness Theorems of Ordered Contractive Map in Banach Lattices
Center for Economic Research, Harbin University of Commerce, Harbin 150028, China
Received 18 September 2012; Accepted 5 November 2012
Academic Editor: Yongfu Su
Copyright © 2012 Xingchang Li and Zhihao Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. J. Nieto and R. Rodríguez-López, “Contractive mapping theorems in partially ordered sets and applications to ordinary differential equations,” Order, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 223–239, 2005.
- J. J. Nieto and R. Rodríguez-López, “Existence and uniqueness of fixed point in partially ordered sets and applications to ordinary differential equations,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, English Series, vol. 23, no. 12, pp. 2205–2212, 2007.
- D. O'Regan and A. Petruşel, “Fixed point theorems for generalized contractions in ordered metric spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 341, no. 2, pp. 1241–1252, 2008.
- J. J. Nieto, R. L. Pouso, and R. Rodríguez-López, “Fixed point theorems in ordered abstract spaces,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 135, no. 8, pp. 2505–2517, 2007.
- K. Sadarangani, J. Caballero, and J. Harjani, “Contractive-like mapping principles in ordered metric spaces and application to ordinary differential equations,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, Article ID 916064, 14 pages, 2010.
- J. J. Nieto, “An abstract monotone iterative technique,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 28, no. 12, pp. 1923–1933, 1997.
- W. A. J. Luxemburg and A. C. Zaanen, Riesz Spaces, vol. 1, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1971.
- D. J. Guo, J. X. Sun, and Z. L. Liu, The Functional Methods in Nonlinear Differential Equation, Shandong Technical and Science Press, 2006.
- D. J. Guo and V. Lakshmikantham, Nonlinear Problems in Abstract Cones, vol. 5 of Notes and Reports in Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, NewYork, NY, USA, 1988.