- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 274985, 17 pages
Generalized k-Uniformly Close-to-Convex Functions Associated with Conic Regions
Department of Mathematics, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Park Road, Islamabad, Pakistan
Received 24 January 2012; Accepted 31 January 2012
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Khalida Inayat Noor. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Kanas, “Techniques of the differential subordination for domains bounded by conic sections,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, no. 38, pp. 2389–2400, 2003.
- K. I. Noor, M. Arif, and W. Ul-Haq, “On k-uniformly close-to-convex functions of complex order,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 2, pp. 629–635, 2009.
- T. M. Flett, “The dual of an inequality of Hardy and Littlewood and some related inequalities,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 38, pp. 746–765, 1972.
- I. B. Jung, Y. C. Kim, and H. M. Srivastava, “The Hardy space of analytic functions associated with certain one-parameter families of integral operators,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 176, no. 1, pp. 138–147, 1993.
- K. I. Noor, “On a generalization of uniformly convex and related functions,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 117–125, 2011.
- B. Pinchuk, “Functions of bounded boundary rotation,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 10, pp. 6–16, 1971.
- H. M. Srivastava and A. A. Attiya, “An integral operator associated with the Hurwitz-Lerch zeta function and differential subordination,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, vol. 18, no. 3-4, pp. 207–216, 2007.
- J. L. Li, “Some properties of two integral operators,” Soochow Journal of Mathematics, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 91–96, 1999.
- J. K. Prajapat and S. P. Goyal, “Applications of Srivastava-Attiya operator to the classes of strongly starlike and strongly convex functions,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 129–137, 2009.
- J. H. Choi, M. Saigo, and H. M. Srivastava, “Some inclusion properties of a certain family of integral operators,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 276, no. 1, pp. 432–445, 2002.
- S. Owa and H. M. Srivastava, “Some applications of the generalized Libera integral operator,” Proceedings of the Japan Academy A, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 125–128, 1986.
- J. Patel and A. K. Mishra, “On certain subclasses of multivalent functions associated with an extended fractional differintegral operator,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 332, no. 1, pp. 109–122, 2007.
- A. W. Goodman, Univalent Functions. Vol. I, Mariner Publishing, Tampa, Fla, USA, 1983.
- A. W. Goodman, Univalent Functions. Vol. II, Mariner Publishing, Tampa, Fla, USA, 1983.
- N. E. Cho and J. A. Kim, “Inclusion properties of certain subclasses of analytic functions defined by a multiplier transformation,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 52, no. 3-4, pp. 323–330, 2006.
- S. Kanas and A. Wisniowska, “Conic regions and k-uniform convexity,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 105, no. 1-2, pp. 327–336, 1999.
- K. I. Noor, “On a generalization of close-to-convexity,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 327–333, 1983.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, Differential Subordinations: Theory and Applications, vol. 225 of Monographs and Textbooks in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 2000.
- St. Ruscheweyh and T. Sheil-Small, “Hadamard products of Schlicht functions and the Pólya-Schoenberg conjecture,” Commentarii Mathematici Helvetici, vol. 48, pp. 119–135, 1973.
- K. I. Noor, “Higher order close-to-convex functions,” Mathematica Japonica, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 1–8, 1992.
- W. Rogosinski, “On the coefficients of subordinate functions,” Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society. Second Series, vol. 48, pp. 48–82, 1943.
- W. Kaplan, “Close-to-convex schlicht functions,” The Michigan Mathematical Journal, vol. 1, pp. 169–185, 1952.
- G. Golusin, “On distortion theorems and coefficients of univalent functions,” vol. 19(61), pp. 183–202, 1946.