- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 303545, 11 pages
Positive Solutions of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations with Integral Boundary Value Conditions
Departamento de Matemáticas, Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Campus de Tafira Baja, 35017 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Received 28 February 2012; Accepted 7 September 2012
Academic Editor: Yong H. Wu
Copyright © 2012 J. Caballero et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yongping Sun, and Min Zhao, “Positive solutions for a class of fractional differential equations with integral boundary conditions,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 34, pp. 17–21, 2014.
- Min Jiang, and Shouming Zhong, “Successively iterative method for fractional differential equations with integral boundary conditions,” Applied Mathematics Letters, 2014.
- Chengbo Zhai, and Fang Wang, “Properties of positive solutions for the operator equation A x = λ x $Ax=\lambda x$ and applications to fractional differential equations with integral boundary conditions,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.
- Kishin Sadarangani, and Obidjon Khayrullayevich Abdullaev, “A non-local problem with discontinuous matching condition for loaded mixed type equation involving the Caputo fractional derivative,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2016, no. 1, 2016.