- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 358201, 11 pages
Design of PDC Controllers by Matrix Reversibility for Synchronization of Yin and Yang Chaotic Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Henon Maps
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu 300, Taiwan
2Department of Mechanical Engineering, Hsiuping University of Science and Technology, Dali City, Taichung 412, Taiwan
Received 6 June 2012; Revised 8 October 2012; Accepted 9 October 2012
Academic Editor: Zhenya Yan
Copyright © 2012 Chun-Yen Ho et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chun-Yen Ho, Hsien-Keng Chen, and Zheng-Ming Ge, “A new study of chaotic behavior and the existence of Feigenbaum's constants in fractional-degree Yin-Yang Henon maps,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 74, no. 1-2, pp. 439–453, 2013.
- Wen-Jer Chang, Po-Hsun Chen, and Cheung-Chieh Ku, “Mixed sliding mode fuzzy control for discrete-time non-linear stochastic systems subject to variance and passivity constraints,” Iet Control Theory And Applications, vol. 9, no. 16, pp. 2369–2376, 2015.