- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 428453, 25 pages
Dynamical Analysis of Delayed Plant Disease Models with Continuous or Impulsive Cultural Control Strategies
1College of Science, Shandong University of Science and Technology, Qingdao 266510, China
2College of Information Science and Engineering, Shandong University of Science and Technology, Qingdao 266510, China
3State Key Laboratory of Vegetation and Environmental Change, Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100093, China
Received 28 December 2011; Accepted 6 February 2012
Academic Editor: Khalida Inayat Noor
Copyright © 2012 Tongqian Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wencai Zhao, Tongqian Zhang, Xinzhu Meng, and Yang Yang, “Dynamical Analysis of a Pest Management Model with Saturated Growth Rate and State Dependent Impulsive Effects,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–18, 2013.
- Xiying Wang, Wei Xu, Yujun Cui, and Xiaomei Wang, “Mathematical Analysis of HIV Models with Switching Nonlinear Incidence Functions and Pulse Control,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- G. Neofytou, Y.N. Kyrychko, and K.B. Blyuss, “Time-delayed model of immune response in plants,” Journal of Theoretical Biology, 2015.
- G. Neofytou, Y.N. Kyrychko, and K.B. Blyuss, “Mathematical model of plant-virus interactions mediated by RNA interference,” Journal of Theoretical Biology, 2016.