- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 647561, 13 pages
Impulsive Control for the Synchronization of Chaotic Systems with Time Delay
1College of Mathematics, Physics and Information Engineering, Zhejiang Normal University, Jinhua 321004, China
2Department of Mathematics, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
Received 21 August 2012; Accepted 9 October 2012
Academic Editor: Jinde Cao
Copyright © 2012 Ming Han et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhang Qunli, “A Class of Vector Lyapunov Functions for Stability Analysis of Nonlinear Impulsive Differential Systems,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Dong Li, Xing-peng Zhang, Yu-ting Hu, and Yuan-yuan Yang, “Adaptive impulsive synchronization of fractional order chaotic system with uncertain and unknown parameters,” Neurocomputing, vol. 167, pp. 165–171, 2015.