- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 803417, 18 pages
Existence and Uniqueness of Positive Solutions for a Singular Fractional Three-Point Boundary Value Problem
Department of Mathematics, University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Campus de Tafira Baja, 35017 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Received 12 June 2012; Accepted 29 July 2012
Academic Editor: Juan J. Trujillo
Copyright © 2012 I. J. Cabrera et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. A. Kilbas and J. J. Trujillo, “Differential equations of fractional order: methods, results and problems. I,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 78, no. 1-2, pp. 153–192, 2001.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 204 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier Science, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- K. S. Miller and B. Ross, An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- K. B. Oldham and J. Spanier, The Fractional Calculus, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1974.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, London, UK, 1999.
- Z. Bai and H. Lü, “Positive solutions for boundary value problem of nonlinear fractional differential equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 311, no. 2, pp. 495–505, 2005.
- S. Liang and J. Zhang, “Positive solutions for boundary value problems of nonlinear fractional differential equation,” Nonlinear Analysis A, vol. 71, no. 11, pp. 5545–5550, 2009.
- J. Caballero Mena, J. Harjani, and K. Sadarangani, “Existence and uniqueness of positive and nondecreasing solutions for a class of singular fractional boundary value problems,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2009, Article ID 421310, 10 pages, 2009.
- S. Liang and J. Zhang, “Existence and uniqueness of strictly nondecreasing and positive solution for a fractional three-point boundary value problem,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 1333–1340, 2011.
- A. Amini-Harandi and H. Emami, “A fixed point theorem for contraction type maps in partially ordered metric spaces and application to ordinary differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis A, vol. 72, no. 5, pp. 2238–2242, 2010.
- J. J. Nieto and R. Rodríguez-López, “Contractive mapping theorems in partially ordered sets and applications to ordinary differential equations,” Order, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 223–239, 2005.