- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 867203, 13 pages
A Kantorovich Type of Szasz Operators Including Brenke-Type Polynomials
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Ankara University, Tandoğan, 06100 Ankara, Turkey
Received 27 September 2012; Accepted 15 November 2012
Academic Editor: Abdelghani Bellouquid
Copyright © 2012 Fatma Taşdelen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rabia Aktas, Bayram Cekim, and Fatma Tasdelen, “A Kantorovich-Stancu Type Generalization of Szasz Operators including Brenke Type Polynomials,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, 2013.
- Özlem Öksüzer, Harun Karsli, and Fatma Taşdelen, “Approximation by a Kantorovich Variant of Szász Operators Based on Brenke-Type Polynomials,” Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, 2016.