- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 872784, 12 pages
On -Derivations of BCI-Algebras
Department of Mathematics, University of Tabuk, P.O. Box 741, Tabuk 71491, Saudi Arabia
Received 29 January 2012; Revised 19 April 2012; Accepted 20 April 2012
Academic Editor: Gerd Teschke
Copyright © 2012 G. Muhiuddin and Abdullah M. Al-roqi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- G. Muhiuddin, and Abdullah M. Al-Roqi, “On -Derivations in BCI-Algebras,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- G. Muhiuddin, Abdullah M. Al-roqi, Young Bae Jun, and Yilmaz Ceven, “On Symmetric Left Bi-Derivations in BCI-Algebras,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Hua Zhu, Yi Liu, and Yang Xu, “On derivations of linguistic truth-valued lattice implication algebras,” International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics, 2016.