- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 917857, 11 pages
Strong Convergence Theorems for Maximal Monotone Operators with Nonspreading Mappings in a Hilbert Space
School of Science, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 25 October 2012; Accepted 8 November 2012
Academic Editor: Yongfu Su
Copyright © 2012 Hongjie Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rabian Wangkeeree, and Uraiwan Boonkong, “A general iterative method for two maximal monotone operators and 2-generalized hybrid mappings in Hilbert spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Sarawut Suwannaut, and Atid Kangtunyakarn, “Convergence analysis for the equilibrium problems with numerical results,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 167, 2014.
- Chung-Chien Hong, “A general iterative algorithm for monotone operators with λ-hybrid mappings in Hilbert spaces,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 264, 2014.