- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 974293, 10 pages
Application of Multistage Homotopy Perturbation Method to the Chaotic Genesio System
1Deptartment of Science in Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, International Islamic University Malaysia, Jalan Gombak, 53100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2School of Mathematical Sciences, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 Bangi Selangor, Malaysia
3Department of Mathematics, The University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
4Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 Selangor, Malaysia
Received 31 December 2011; Accepted 9 March 2012
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 M. S. H. Chowdhury et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. S. Motsa, P. Dlamini, and M. Khumalo, “A new multistage spectral relaxation method for solving chaotic initial value systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 72, no. 1-2, pp. 265–283, 2012.
- S. S. Motsa, P. G. Dlamini, and M. Khumalo, “Solving Hyperchaotic Systems Using the Spectral Relaxation Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–18, 2012.
- Shih-Yu Li, Cheng-Hsiung Yang, Chin-Teng Lin, Li-Wei Ko, and Tien-Ting Chiu, “Chaotic Motions in the Real Fuzzy Electronic Circuits,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Hasibun Naher, Farah Aini Abdullah, and Syed Tauseef Mohyud-Din, “Extended generalized Riccati equation mapping method for the fifth-order Sawada-Kotera equation,” AIP Advances, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 052104, 2013.
- Shih-Yu Li, Cheng-Hsiung Yang, Li-Wei Ko, Chin-Teng Lin, and Zheng-Ming Ge, “Implementation on Electronic Circuits and RTR Pragmatical Adaptive Synchronization: Time-Reversed Uncertain Dynamical Systems' Analysis and Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Daniel Olvera, and Alex Elías-Zúñiga, “Enhanced Multistage Homotopy Perturbation Method: Approximate Solutions of Nonlinear Dynamic Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- M. S. H. Chowdhury, Nur Isnida Razali, Waqar Asrar, and M. M. Rahman, “The Multistage Homotopy Perturbation Method for Solving Chaotic and Hyperchaotic Lü System,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2015, pp. 1–17, 2015.