- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 152174, 13 pages
Modeling Complex Systems with Particles Refuge by Thermostatted Kinetic Theory Methods
Dipartimento di Scienze Matematiche, Politecnico, Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24, 10129 Torino, Italy
Received 7 September 2013; Accepted 5 October 2013
Academic Editor: Luca Guerrini
Copyright © 2013 Carlo Bianca. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Carlo Bianca, and Luca Guerrini, “Existence of Limit Cycles in the Solow Model with Delayed-Logistic Population Growth,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- C. Bianca, C. Dogbe, and A. Lemarchand, “The Role of Nonconservative Interactions in the Asymptotic Limit of Thermostatted Kinetic Models,” Acta Applicandae Mathematicae, vol. 139, no. 1, pp. 1–24, 2015.
- Carlo Bianca, and Annie Lemarchand, “Density evolution by the low-field limit of kinetic frameworks with thermostat and mutations,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 14–23, 2015.
- Hong-Li Li, Long Zhang, Cheng Hu, Yao-Lin Jiang, and Zhidong Teng, “Dynamical analysis of a fractional-order predator-prey model incorporating a prey refuge,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, 2016.