- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 154102, 5 pages
Asymptotic Behavior of Global Solutions to the Boussinesq Equation in Multidimensions
School of Mathematics and Information Sciences, North China University of Water Resources and Electric Power, Zhengzhou 450011, China
Received 30 May 2013; Revised 16 September 2013; Accepted 20 September 2013
Academic Editor: Shaoyong Lai
Copyright © 2013 Yu-Zhu Wang and Qingnian Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Zhang, Q. Lin, and S. Lai, “Long-time asymptotic for the damped Boussinesq equation in a circle,” Journal of Partial Differential Equations, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 97–113, 2005.
- S. Lai, Y. Wang, Y. Wu, and Q. Lin, “An initial-boundary value problem for a generalized Boussinesq water system in a ball,” International Journal of Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 117–133, 2006.
- Y. Wang, “Existence and asymptotic behavior of solutions to the generalized damped Boussinesq equation,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Y.-X. Wang and Z. Wei, “Global existence and asymptotic behavior of solutions to Cahn-Hilliard equation with inertial term,” International Journal of Mathematics, vol. 23, no. 9, Article ID 1250087, 14 pages, 2012.
- S. Wang and H. Xu, “On the asymptotic behavior of solution for the generalized IBq equation with hydrodynamical damped term,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 252, no. 7, pp. 4243–4258, 2012.
- G.-w. Chen and C.-s. Hou, “Initial value problem for a class of fourth-order nonlinear wave equations,” Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 391–401, 2009.
- Y.-Z. Wang, “Global existence and asymptotic behaviour of solutions for the generalized Boussinesq equation,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 465–482, 2009.
- Y. Z. Wang and X. Y. Chen, “Existence and uniqueness of global solutions to a class of Boussinesq type equations,” Chinese Annals of Mathematics A, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 565–578, 2011.
- Y.-Z. Wang, F. Liu, and Y. Zhang, “Global existence and asymptotic behavior of solutions for a semi-linear wave equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 385, no. 2, pp. 836–853, 2012.
- Y.-Z. Wang and Y.-X. Wang, “Global existence and asymptotic behavior of solutions to a nonlinear wave equation of fourth-order,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 53, no. 1, Article ID 013512, 13 pages, 2012.
- T. Li and Y. Chen, Nonlinear Evolution Equations, Scientific Press, 1989, (Chinese).
- S. Zheng, Nonlinear Evolution Equations, vol. 133 of Monographs and Surveys in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2004.