- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 245905, 5 pages
Asymptotic Behavior of Solutions to a Linear Volterra Integrodifferential System
College of Mathematics and Information Science, Jiangxi Normal University, Nanchang, Jiangxi 330022, China
Received 24 July 2013; Accepted 18 September 2013
Academic Editor: Josef Diblík
Copyright © 2013 Yue-Wen Cheng and Hui-Sheng Ding. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. A. D. Applelby, I. Győri, and D. W. Reynolds, “On exact convergence rates for solutions of linear systems of Volterra difference equations,” Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, vol. 12, no. 12, pp. 1257–1275, 2006.
- J. Diblík, E. Schmeidel, and M. Růžičková, “Existence of asymptotically periodic solutions of system of Volterra difference equations,” Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, vol. 15, no. 11-12, pp. 1165–1177, 2009.
- J. Diblík, M. Růžičková, and E. Schmeidel, “Existence of asymptotically periodic solutions of scalar Volterra difference equations,” Tatra Mountains Mathematical Publications, vol. 43, pp. 51–61, 2009.
- J. Diblík, E. Schmeidel, and M. Růžičková, “Asymptotically periodic solutions of Volterra system of difference equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 8, pp. 2854–2867, 2010.
- J. Diblík, E. Schmeidel, M. Růžičková, and M. Zbaszyniak, “Weighted asymptotically periodic solutions of linear Volterra difference equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 370982, 14 pages, 2011.
- J. Diblík and E. Schmeidel, “On the existence of solutions of linear Volterra difference equations asymptotically equivalent to a given sequence,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 18, pp. 9310–9320, 2012.
- I. Győri and D. W. Reynolds, “On asymptotically periodic solutions of linear discrete Volterra equations,” Fasciculi Mathematici, no. 44, pp. 53–67, 2010.
- W. Long and W.-H. Pan, “Asymptotically almost periodic solution to a class of Volterra difference equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2012, article 199, 2012.
- R. Medina, “Asymptotic behavior of solutions of Volterra difference equations with finite linear part,” Nonlinear Studies, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 87–95, 2001.
- R. Medina, “Asymptotic behavior of Volterra difference equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 41, no. 5-6, pp. 679–687, 2001.