- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 303854, 13 pages
Simulation and Optimization of One Live Pig Low-Carbon Industry Chain Using SD-RCCM
1Low-Carbon Technology and Economy Research Center, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610064, China
2Uncertainty Decision-Making Laboratory, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610064, China
3School of Management, Northwest University for Nationalities, Lanzhou 730124, China
Received 2 July 2013; Accepted 3 August 2013
Academic Editor: Massimiliano Ferrara
Copyright © 2013 Jiuping Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- IEA, World Outlook 2008, IEA Publications, 2008.
- UK Energy White Paper, Our Energy Future—Creating a Low Carbon Economy, UK Department of Trade and Industry, 2003.
- M. Neelis, M. Patel, P. Bach, and K. Blok, “Analysis of energy use and carbon losses in the chemical industry,” Applied Energy, vol. 84, no. 7-8, pp. 853–862, 2007.
- L. Ren and W. Wang, “Analysis of existing problems and carbon emission reduction in Shandong’s iron and steel industry,” Energy Procedia, vol. 5, pp. 1636–1641, 2011.
- R. Rehan and M. Nehdi, “Carbon dioxide emissions and climate change: policy implications for the cement industry,” Environmental Science & Policy, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 105–114, 2005.
- J. Yuan and Z. Hu, “Low carbon electricity development in China—an IRSP perspective based on super smart grid,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 2707–2713, 2011.
- X. Yang and X. Jia, “Low-carbon economy and low-carbon food,” Energy Procedia, vol. 5, pp. 1099–1103, 2011.
- N. Duan and Y. Huang, “Measures for energy saving and emission reduction in Chinese tobacco industry,” Energy Procedia, vol. 5, pp. 818–823, 2011.
- F. Lai and J. Ren, “On the necessity and governance model of the construction of China's low-carbon transportation system,” Energy Procedia, vol. 5, pp. 1502–1507, 2011.
- Z. Tang, C. Shi, and Z. Liu, “Sustainable development of tourism industry in China under the low-carbon economy,” Energy Procedia, vol. 5, pp. 1303–1307, 2011.
- T. L. T. Nguyen, J. E. Hermansen, and L. Mogensen, “Fossil energy and GHG saving potentials of pig farming in the EU,” Energy Policy, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 2561–2571, 2010.
- M. Nöremark, A. Lindberg, I. Vågsholm, and S. S. Lewerin, “Disease awareness, information retrieval and change in biosecurity routines among pig farmers in association with the first PRRS outbreak in Sweden,” Preventive Veterinary Medicine, vol. 90, no. 1-2, pp. 1–9, 2009.
- T. M. Ngapo, E. Dransfield, J.-F. Martin, M. Magnusson, L. Bredahl, and G. R. Nute, “Consumer perceptions: pork and pig production. Insights from France, England, Sweden and Denmark,” Meat Science, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 125–134, 2004.
- B. Elzen, F. W. Geels, C. Leeuwis, and B. van Mierlo, “Normative contestation in transitions ‘in the making’: animal welfare concerns and system innovation in pig husbandry,” Research Policy, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 263–275, 2011.
- C.-C. Yang, “Productive efficiency, environmental efficiency and their determinants in farrow-to-finish pig farming in Taiwan,” Livestock Science, vol. 126, no. 1–3, pp. 195–205, 2009.
- X. P. C. Vergé, J. A. Dyer, R. L. Desjardins, and D. Worth, “Greenhouse gas emissions from the Canadian pork industry,” Livestock Science, vol. 121, no. 1, pp. 92–101, 2009.
- U. Lemke and A. Valle Zárate, “Dynamics and developmental trends of smallholder pig production systems in North Vietnam,” Agricultural Systems, vol. 96, no. 1–3, pp. 207–223, 2008.
- D. M. Green and C. T. Whittemore, “Calibration and sensitivity analysis of a model of the growing pig for weight gain and composition,” Agricultural Systems, vol. 84, no. 3, pp. 279–295, 2005.
- K. Galanopoulos, S. Aggelopoulos, I. Kamenidou, and K. Mattas, “Assessing the effects of managerial and production practices on the efficiency of commercial pig farming,” Agricultural Systems, vol. 88, no. 2-3, pp. 125–141, 2006.
- C. T. Whittemore, J. C. Kerr, and N. D. Cameron, “An approach to prediction of feed intake in growing pigs using simple body measurements,” Agricultural Systems, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 235–244, 1995.
- K. M. Kang and M. Jae, “A quantitative assessment of LCOs for operations using system dynamics,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol. 87, no. 2, pp. 211–222, 2005.
- J.-F. Wang, H.-P. Lu, and H. Peng, “System dynamics model of urban transportation system and its application,” Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 83–89, 2008.
- C. Udrişte, M. Ferrara, D. Zugravescu, and F. Munteanu, “Controllability of a nonholonomicmacroeconomic system,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 154, pp. 1036–1054, 2012.
- M. Ferrara, “An AK Solow model with a non-positive rate of population growth,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 5, no. 25–28, pp. 1241–1244, 2011.
- M. Ferrara and L. Guerrini, “More on the green Solow model with logistic population change,” WSEAS Transactions on Mathematics, vol. 1, no. 8, pp. 41–50, 2009.
- B. P. Thompson and L. C. Bank, “Use of system dynamics as a decision-making tool in building design and operation,” Building and Environment, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 1006–1015, 2010.
- C. Cao, X. Gu, and Z. Xin, “Stochastic chance constrained mixed-integer nonlinear programming models and the solution approaches for refinery short-term crude oil scheduling problem,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 34, no. 11, pp. 3231–3243, 2010.
- U. K. Bhattacharya, “A chance constraints goal programming model for the advertising planning problem,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 192, no. 2, pp. 382–395, 2009.
- J. Xu and L. Yao, Random-Like Multiple Objective Decision Making, vol. 647 of Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, Springer, 2011.
- A. Charnes and W. Cooper, Management Models and Industrial Applications of Linear Programming, vol. 1, 1961.
- A. Charnes and W. Cooper, Management Models and Industrial Applications of Linear Programming, vol. 2, 1961.
- Y. Ijiril, Management Goals and Accounting for Control, North-Holland, Amsterdam,Netherlands, 1965.
- K. Kendall and S. Lee, “Formulating blood rotation policies with multiple objectives,” Management Science, vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 1145–1157, 1980.
- J. Ignizio, Goal Programming and Extensions, Lexington Books, Lexington, Mass, USA, 1976.
- B. Metz, O. R. Davidson, P. R. Bosch, R. Dave, and L. A. Meyer, “Climate change 2007: mitigation,” Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2007.
- M. Grubb, “The economics of the kyoto protocol,” World Economics, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 143–189, 2003.