- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 364743, 10 pages
Sequence Spaces Defined by Musielak-Orlicz Function over -Normed Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh 202002, India
2Department of Mathematics, Model Institute of Engineering & Technology, Kot Bhalwal 181122, Jammu and Kashmir, India
3Department of Mathematics and Institute for Mathematical Research, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 21 July 2013; Accepted 16 September 2013
Academic Editor: Abdullah Alotaibi
Copyright © 2013 M. Mursaleen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. Mursaleen, A. Alotaibi, and Sunil K. Sharma, “New Classes of Generalized Seminormed Difference Sequence Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- S. A. Mohiuddine, Kuldip Raj, and Abdullah Alotaibi, “On Some Classes of Double Difference Sequences of Interval Numbers,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- M. Mursaleen, Sunil K. Sharma, S. A. Mohiuddine, and A. Kılıçman, “New Difference Sequence Spaces Defined by Musielak-Orlicz Function,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Kuldip Raj, and Adem Kılıçman, “On certain generalized paranormed spaces,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.