- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 365286, 10 pages
Weighted Composition Operators from Hardy to Zygmund Type Spaces
Department of Mathematics, Fujian Normal University, Fuzhou 350007, China
Received 20 January 2013; Accepted 24 March 2013
Academic Editor: Yansheng Liu
Copyright © 2013 Shanli Ye and Zhengyuan Zhuo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shanli Ye, “Norm and Essential Norm of Composition Followed by Differentiation from Logarithmic Bloch Spaces to,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Huiying Qu, Yongmin Liu, and Shulei Cheng, “Weighted Differentiation Composition Operator from Logarithmic Bloch Spaces to Zygmund-Type Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Fang Zhang, and Yongmin Liu, “On a Stević–Sharma Operator from Hardy Spaces to Zygmund-Type Spaces on the Unit Disk,” Complex Analysis and Operator Theory, 2016.