- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 386812, 9 pages
Reducibility for a Class of Almost-Periodic Differential Equations with Degenerate Equilibrium Point under Small Almost-Periodic Perturbations
1School of Mathematics, Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong 250100, China
2School of Mathematics and Statistics, Zaozhuang University, Zaozhuang, Shandong 277160, China
Received 18 July 2013; Revised 10 October 2013; Accepted 13 October 2013
Academic Editor: Svatoslav Staněk
Copyright © 2013 Wenhua Qiu and Jianguo Si. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. N. Bogoljubov, A. Yu. Mitropolskii, and A. M. Samoilenko, Methods of Accelerated Convergence in Nonlinear Mechanics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1976, The Original Russian Edition: Metod Uskorennoj Schodimosti v Nelinejnoj Mechanike, Naukova Dumka, Kiev, Ukraine, 1969.
- J. Moser, “Convergent series expansions for quasi-periodic motions,” Mathematische Annalen, vol. 169, no. 1, pp. 136–176, 1967.
- À. Jorba and C. Simó, “On quasi-periodic perturbations of elliptic equilibrium points,” SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 1704–1737, 1996.
- À. Jorba and C. Simó, “On the reducibility of linear differential equations with quasiperiodic coefficients,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 98, no. 1, pp. 111–124, 1992.
- J. Xu and S. Jiang, “Reducibility for a class of nonlinear quasi-periodic differential equations with degenerate equilibrium point under small perturbation,” Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 599–611, 2011.
- J. X. Xu and J. G. You, “Reducibility of linear differential equations with almost periodic coefficients,” Chinese Annals of Mathematics A, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 607–616, 1996 (Chinese).
- H. Rüssmann, “On the one-dimensional Schrödinger equation with a quasiperiodic potential,” Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, vol. 357, pp. 90–107, 1980.
- J. Pöschel, “Small divisors with spatial structure in infinite-dimensional Hamiltonian systems,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 127, no. 2, pp. 351–393, 1990.
- A. M. Fink, Almost Periodic Differential Equations, vol. 377 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1974.