- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 487810, 10 pages
Allee-Effect-Induced Instability in a Reaction-Diffusion Predator-Prey Model
1College of Mathematics and Information Science, Wenzhou University, Wenzhou 325035, China
2School of Mathematics and Computational Science, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou 510275, China
Received 25 December 2012; Revised 28 February 2013; Accepted 9 March 2013
Academic Editor: Lan Xu
Copyright © 2013 Weiming Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xinze Lian, Shuling Yan, and Hailing Wang, “Pattern Formation in Predator-Prey Model with Delay and Cross Diffusion,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Feng Rao, “Dynamical Analysis of a Stochastic Predator-Prey Model with an Allee Effect,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Feng Rao, “Spatiotemporal Pattern in a Self- and Cross-Diffusive Predation Model with the Allee Effect,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Lei Zhang, “Spatiotemporal Patterns in a Ratio-Dependent Food Chain Model with Reaction-Diffusion,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Xinze Lian, Guichen Lu, and Hailing Wang, “Pattern Formation in a Bacterial Colony Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Meihong Qiao, Anping Liu, and Urszula Foryś, “Qualitative Analysis for a Reaction-Diffusion Predator-Prey Model with Disease in the Prey Species,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Lei Zhang, and Zhibin Li, “Spatial Complexity of a Predator-Prey Model with Holling-Type Response,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.
- Dinesh Kumar, and Siddhartha P. Chakrabarty, “Additional Food Induced Turing Patterns for a Diffusive Predator–Prey Model,” International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, 2015.