- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 528325, 14 pages
Symplectic Synchronization of Lorenz-Stenflo System with Uncertain Chaotic Parameters via Adaptive Control
Graduate Institute of Automation and Control, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, 43 Section 4, Keelung Road, Taipei 106, Taiwan
Received 24 October 2012; Accepted 30 December 2012
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2013 Cheng-Hsiung Yang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Cheng-Hsiung Yang, and Cheng-Lin Wu, “Generalized Synchronization with Uncertain Parameters of Nonlinear Dynamic System via Adaptive Control,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Bin Wang, Yuangui Zhou, Jianyi Xue, and Delan Zhu, “Active Sliding Mode for Synchronization of a Wide Class of Four-Dimensional Fractional-Order Chaotic Systems,” ISRN Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Cheng-Hsiung Yang, Cheng-Lin Wu, You-Jhong Chen, and Shen-Hsiang Shiao, “Reduced Fuzzy Controllers for Lorenz–Stenflo System Control and Synchronization,” International Journal of Fuzzy Systems, 2015.