- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 528695, 9 pages
Control of Discrete-Time Singularly Perturbed Systems via Static Output Feedback
State Key Laboratory for Turbulence and Complex Systems, Department of Mechanics and Engineering Science, College of Engineering, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
Received 19 December 2012; Accepted 22 February 2013
Academic Editor: Guanglu Zhou
Copyright © 2013 Dan Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Sen and K. B. Datta, “Stability bounds of singularity perturbed systems,” Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 302–304, 1993.
- B.-S. Chen and C. L. Lin, “On the stability bounds of singularly perturbed systems,” Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 35, no. 11, pp. 1265–1270, 1990.
- W. Q. Liu and V. Sreeram, “A new characterization on stability bounds for singularly perturbed systems,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 263, pp. 377–388, 1997.
- W. Q. Liu, M. Paskota, V. Sreeram, and K. L. Teo, “Improvement on stability bounds for singularly perturbed systems via state feedback,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 571–578, 1996.
- J. C. Geromel, C. C. de Souza, and R. E. Skelton, “Static output feedback controllers: stability and convexity,” Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 120–125, 1998.
- P. Shi and V. Dragan, “Asymptotic control of singularly perturbed systems with parametric uncertainties,” Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 44, no. 9, pp. 1738–1742, 1999.
- L. G. Xu, “Exponential p-stability of singularly perturbed impulsive stochastic delay differential systems,” International Journal of Control, Automation, and Systems, vol. 9, pp. 966–972, 2011.
- W. H. Chen, G. Yuan, and W. X. Zheng, “Robust stability of singularly perturbed impulsive systems under nonlinear perturbation,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 58, pp. 168–174, 2013.
- C. Yang, J. Sun, and X. Ma, “Stabilization bound of singularly perturbed systems subject to actuator saturation,” Automatica, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 457–462, 2013.
- F. Hachemi, M. Sigalotti, and J. Daafouz, “Stability analysis of singularly perturbed switched linear systems,” Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 57, no. 8, pp. 2116–2121, 2012.
- J. Dong and G.-H. Yang, “Robust control for standard discrete-time singularly perturbed systems,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 1141–1148, 2007.
- J. Dong and G.-H. Yang, “ control for fast sampling discrete-time singularly perturbed systems,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 1385–1393, 2008.
- S. Xu and G. Feng, “New results on control of discrete singularly perturbed systems,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 10, pp. 2339–2343, 2009.
- M. Ivan and J. Daafouz, “Stabilisation of polytopic singularly perturbed linear systems,” International Journal of Control, vol. 85, no. 2, pp. 135–142, 2012.
- R. Vrabel, “On the approximation of the boundary layers for the controllability problem of nonlinear singularly perturbed systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 422–426, 2012.
- J. Chen, F. Sun, Y. Yin, and C. Hu, “State feedback robust stabilisation for discrete-time fuzzy singularly perturbed systems with parameter uncertainty,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 5, no. 10, pp. 1195–1202, 2011.
- D. Mehdi, E. K. Boukas, and O. Bachelier, “Static output feedback design for uncertain linear discrete time systems,” IMA Journal of Mathematical Control and Information, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 1–13, 2003.
- Q. L. Han, “A delay decomposition approach to stability and control of linear time-delay systems—part II: control,” in Proceedings of the 7th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA '08), pp. 289–294, June 2008.
- P. Gahinet and P. Apkarian, “A linear matrix inequality approach to control,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 421–448, 1994.
- E. K. Boukas, “Static output feedback control for linear descriptor systems: LMI approach,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation (ICMA '05), vol. 3, pp. 1230–1234, August 2005.